Chapter 44 - Mission Accomplished

Allie's POV

I didn't see Prince anywhere, but maybe that was by design. Right after I had sent him all of those naughty pictures via text, I told him I wanted to be completely ready from head to toe before he saw me.

Close by, there was a tent all aglow and I can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside. Pretty much everything he does results in beauty. There is no doubt that it is special.

In the distance, the two men finished lighting the votive candles and stood talking until they saw me. They both started to run toward me yelling, "ALLIE!!! ALLIE!!!" Recognizing their voices, I knew they were my brothers and they were so excited to see me and I was ecstatic to see them.

My youngest brother, Lorenzo picked me up and swung me around gently. "Geezus Alessandra bellissimo."

My other brother Francesco (Frankie) waited for Lorenzo to put me down. "Alessandra this Prince is good for you. You've never been more glowing."

Wait until they find out the reason for my glow, besides happiness, they're going to be uncles. Unless my mother already told them, who knows really.

Lorenzo piped up, "Please Frankie the fact she's not around Pop anymore is enough."

"Eh that too." Frankie smacked Lorenzo's arm, "Hey don't bring up Pop on her happy day ok?"

I introduced my brothers to Kim who had immediately started fixing my hair after being swung.

"Well...maybe I should go find Prince." I said picking up as much of my dress as I could so as to not step on my train.

Kim snickered, "Girl you don't have to go far cuz he's been staring at you ever since you got out of the blessed limousine."

As I turned, there he was standing with a hip-wide stance in the doorway of the tent looking otherworldly gorgeous without his suit jacket.

His hands rested in the pockets of his light tan summer trousers, cufflinks adorned his crisp white dress shirt, a pretty lavender grey tie accented with a light silver paisley pattern, facial hair meticulously trimmed along with a close shave. An adoring sigh escaped my lips as I watched him fight back the biggest smile. He was being all 'cool Daddy,' biting his lower lip, and oh lawd, his eyes were roving over me so damn fast I couldn't keep up with where he was looking. At last he rested on my tiny belly that protruded only to the educated eye.

I felt a rush of heat engulf my entire body with the way he was looking at me. It's the kind of look that makes me know this baby in my belly will not be my last, there's just so much damn fire between us.

I've never blushed so hard in my life. To be honest, I'm crushing and loving him so hard. Is that even possible?There is no other way to describe it, I was just plain smitten and giddy with how he planned every detail himself allowing me to just enjoy it along with how he looks and loves me, it's so consuming.

With a sexy repetitive curve of his index finger he motioned for me to join him, watching my every move closely, our eyes never leaving one another's gaze.

Once I reached the tent opening, he held out both of his hands and brought me inside the tent. Feeling like I was floating on air, he watched my eyes take in the details and smiled at my awe at what he had created.

 Feeling like I was floating on air, he watched my eyes take in the details and smiled at my awe at what he had created