Chapter 29 - Make You Ecstatic

Prince's POV

"Call Marcus and tell him you changed your mind, you're coming back at your original vacation return date."

Allie protested, "But I already sent him an email saying I was coming back early. I'll look stupid."

"Stupid? You'll look stupid? Pfft...he came over to your house drunk and kissed you. You changing your return date from vacation is completely normal."

She looked perturbed at me. "Gimme your phone." I said then dialing Marcus' cell, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Marcus...it's P...hey Allie will be back at work on her original vacation return date."

"Is she alright? Why are you calling me?"

"She's fine...she just sent you an email saying that she was gonna come back early, but she changed her mind. She was worried you'd be mad because of her moving her return date around."

"No that's fine with me. I hadn't checked my email, so I'll just ignore it."

"Great, thanks."

"P?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we get together sometime? You forgive me for kissing Allie, right?"

"As long as it doesn't happen again."

"It won't I swear. It was a momentary lapse in judgment."

"Listen I gotta go, I hear Allie coming."

"Hey sug...c'mere."

Pulling her onto my lap I asked, "What do you say about me calling Sam and seeing if the lake house is available?"

"I know why you wanna go there and it has nothing to do with me."

"What are you saying?"

"The other woman."

"Girl what are you talking about? There's no one else but you."

"I will not go there and compete for your affection. Did you call her?"

"Allie what the devil are you talking about?"

She started to giggle and even accidentally snorted saying, "You know who...your raven haired beauty."

Finally I got it..."Ooooh...the wood pussy. You think you're so funny, don't you? You better run!"

With that she was on the run. As I exited the reception area, she pushed a bunch of magazines on the floor to slow me down, and she was successful.

Things were very quiet as I eased my way down the hall. I opened the door to the Little Kitchen and she wasn't there.

Slowly opening the first door to my office, I peeked inside and she was no where to be found, except... The second entry door to my office, by my desk, was cocked and I swear I heard her cute breathy giggle. I decided to say aloud, "Damn...where'd she go?" and make my way back out.

Tip toeing down the hallway past the second door she was behind, I waited patiently for her to try to sneak out. It was do damn cute, her not knowing I was there. She peeked down the hallway toward to atrium. As she stood there trying to determine her next move, I whispered, "Where you think he is?"

She screamed which quickly turned to fun laughter as she tried to bolt so I wrapped my arms around her, capturing her, swinging her around, and life once again was back to how it was suppose to be. I loved every second of this moment.

Once our laughter subsided, I trailed my thumb across her cheekbone and said, "This is how I want our lives to be...just...like...this."

"Me too." She whispered as my hand slipped up her dress. "Ahhh...what's this?" Looking downward, she blushed and I said gently, "Nu uh...look at me." A shy smile curved her lips as I eased her panties to drop to the floor. "There's no need for those around here." I said flippedly with a teasing tone.