Chapter 35 - Back On My Own

Allie's POV

When I woke, I could hear rain falling hard on the atrium's peaks. While the summer was wet up north, the Cities lacked rainfall, I prayed it would cool the temperatures, although I wasn't holding my breath. It was still dark, so I knew I shouldn't be awake yet, but Prince and my conversation about Madrid was still weighing heavily on my mind. I do want to go, and I know Louis said I should go, but behaving responsibly on a new job is weighing heavily on my mind.

Plus...I'm a little worried as to what I might see when he is in his element. Are there a lot of women? I just don't want to see something that would burst my bubble of what I think we have. Part of the issue is that I haven't talked to him about this, but I don't know how to even start it. Will you cheat on me? What are you like touring or on the road? I'm not certain it will be a comfortable conversation.

Prince shifted in bed pulling me tightly into his arms and giving me a peck on my neck. He was still sleeping  during the pull and kiss, made me feel like I'm just instinct.

I know I need to have this conversation though. Thinking about the best way to bring it up, maybe there isn't a best way. Maybe this is like having a wax, just pull off the strip as fast as you can and press your fingers to it to alleviate the pain.

"If you're gonna be awake, mulling over the meaning of life you'd better talk to me about it or..." Running his hands across my breasts..."be prepared for me to take you to heaven."

Sliding under the covers his hands traveled up my cami, heaven this man is insatiable. We just made love twice before we went to sleep and he has me ready to roar again three hours later again. "Mmmmm...baby can we talk?" I asked.

Popping his head out of the covers he asked, "Right now? Or how about after I..." He graced that spot on me that made my back arch. "That's right sweet girl. After...I want to play my favorite musical instrument with my lips, hands and..."

I kissed him before he could finish, knowing that whatever he was about to spill out of his mouth would make me blush.

In the dark of early morning, we rolled around in the sheets for what seemed like hours pleasuring one another. I never thought I could have seven orgasms in less than five hours, but with this man anything is possible. His song Insatiable is putting it mildly.

"Were you like this with all your ladies?"

"Why would you ask a question like that?"

I was quiet and thankful for the dark still as I was I little embarassed that I asked that question.

"Allie? Is this what Madrid is about? Women?"

He pulled me to him and brushed my hair away from my face. "Why has your mind gone to thinking about others? What impression have I given you? We've talked about this."

Shyly, "You haven't given me a reason. I just worry about you being in your element and how I will react to...how people will react to you."

"People?"

"Y...yeah..."

"You mean women?"

I was quiet and thankfully still shrouded in the dark, or so I thought until he turned the light on.

"Why did you turn the light on?"

"Because I can tell you're hiding in the dark about this."

He was serious, a little too serious for me and I was very uncomfortable and dare I go as far to say I even felt a little ashamed. Shame is not a feeling I handle well, my father ingrained that in me and I was doing my best to not have this situation overlap into my relationship with Prince.