Chapter 47 - Wedding Brunch, Part 2

Prince and I were saying our goodbyes at the Paisley front door as the rest of our guests left.

Sheila was a bit tipsy as she was saying goodbye and tried to kiss Prince on the lips as her breasts flopped around inside her dress which were noticeably not well contained in an undergarment.

Prince forcefully pushed her away and Morris (Day) was there disgusted, "Sheila let's go woman, you're too old to be getting sloppy like this, it's embarassing. No more pining over P."

"Maybe I should focus my affection on you Morris."

"I think you should focus on wearing a bra next time Sheila. You're not 25 anymore and those shouldn't be flopping around like they are, liable to poke someone's eye out." He said with a chuckle.

She started moaning, "P tell me...why was I never enough?" Cupping her breasts, "Is it cuz my marakas aren't big like Maladies over there?"

Prince shoved her toward the door, "Learn her name Sheila, it's Allie."

Morris wrapped his arm around her, "I'll be sure to get her in her room, in bed and order her some coffee and breakfast in the morning."

"Whatever!" Prince shouted. "It's her own damn fault let her sit in it. She's old enough to know better than to drink like this."

Just as Prince closed the door, Marcus approach. "Hey have either of you seen Mia? She's been as quiet as a church mouse and sight unseen."

Prince and I avoided eye contact knowing that Mia sounded more than alive in the Live Room with Morris (Hayes).

Marcus admitted, "I lost track of her about an hour ago when Andre and I got into a deep conversation over politics."

"I'm sure she's just in a deep conversation with someone too." Prince said with a chuckle causing me to pinch his backside.

"Ouch! Allie."

"Do you mind if I look around one more time? Wait...how silly of me."

Marcus grabbed his cell phone and dialed Mia's number.

Prince heard me gasp, worried that they would be outed and whispered in my ear, "Thank god it's soundproof."

"What did you say?" Marcus snapped with a scrunched brow and a bit of anger.

"I said gosh Sheila was drinking 80 proof." Prince quickly replied calming Marcus down.

"Oh...well I got her voicemail." Marcus said disappointed. "Have you seen your buddy Morris?"

"Morris and Sheila just left." Prince said acting dumb.

"Not Day, I mean Hayes." Marcus replied.

"Oh no...nope. We haven't seen anyone except those we were saying our goodbyes to." Prince replied. Almost too quick as I saw Marcus' brow scrunch questioning the authenticity of Prince's quick reply.

"Honey I'm a little tired, do you mind if I go rest a bit?" I asked.

Kissing my forehead, Prince was so supportive. "Not at all. Marcus...would you excuse me? I'm gonna get my girl settled and I'll meet you back in the club."

"Oh yeah yeah. Allie congratulations. Truly...the marriage, the baby coming. Mia and I wish you the best and we all miss you at work, even Louis." Kissing her on each of her cheeks, he made his way down the hallway.

That last part about Louis was odd and it rubbed Prince the wrong way too.

As soon as Marcus was out of sight, Prince was chuckling, "That was the smartest idea, saying you were tired to get rid of him."