Chapter 26 - An Evening Out With Louis

As we pulled up to a quaint restaurant, Louis quickly opened the door for me and helped me out of the car. So far what I've noticed is that he's not over the top about anything tonight, it's actually quite relaxing for a change. The hostess took us across the small restaurant and onto a balcony to a secluded table. It was gorgeous. The mood was perfect, the sun was just about gone and the lights of the city illuminated the night sky we overlooked, it was captivating. There were beautiful bunches of dark and light pink roses setting on the table along with nine votives and topiary bushes alongside our table which set off the gorgeous night. As I looked around, the other tables weren't decorated as nicely as ours. "Did you do this for us?" I asked.

"When I said that I was taking you out on the town, I meant it. I hope you like it."

"It's beautiful."

I leaned up against the balcony wanting to take in the view and snapped a few photos with my phone. When I turned around the waiter was asking if we'd like something to drink and so he ordered a bottle of wine.

"Do they carry the vineyard's wine here?"

"Absolutely, and that's what I ordered."

"Great! I've been wanting to taste it and I didn't exactly get that opportunity at lunch."

"Let's forget about lunch shall we? Let's forget about anything stressful. Let's just 'be' tonight Allie."

I turned and looked at the view again and felt him behind me leaning on the balcony railing, fencing me in. With his lips right by my ear, he whispered, "When I asked you to wear the sexiest dress that you packed, I had no idea what I was in for Allie. You look absolutely exquisite."

"Thank you." I said as I continued to take in the view. His lips on my ear brought goosebumps to my arms and he noticed. Swiftly moving to my chair and back, he enveloped me in my fringed wrap, keeping his arms around me and kissing my temple.

The waiter came back with the wine. I still was so enamored with the view and the lovely table he put together. It was truly breathtaking and romance at its finest. We sat cocked a bit, close together, side-by-side and angled to sit and admire the view. Louis lifted his glass to me and said, "To Allie may you be left to grow a little wild."

My head tilted to the side just a bit as I felt my face flush.

"That's just one of the things I really like about you Allie."

"Wha- What do you mean?"

"Only genuine people blush."

I turned my gaze to the view, because it was just easier that way, but I could tell that his eyes were still on me. In my nervousness, I crossed my leg toward him and Louis grabbed my calf and gently caressed it. It was actually the most sensual feeling...him staring at me and inching his hand up my leg. For a brief moment I thought of Prince and how he slipped his hand in-between my thighs that night at the restaurant...but Louis quickly brought me back to him with these sweet words, "Allie...be wild tonight. By that I don't mean in a sexual way...but just in an unguarded way." His hand grabbed the back of my chair and he effortlessly moved me closer to him. "Can you do that for me Allie?"

He brushed my hair back and ran his fingertips along my ear and replaced his tips with his lips. "Can you?' He whispered. I barely nodded my head and then he continued, "You know how pretty you look in this dress? I can't take my eyes off of you."

The waiter cleared his throat and Louis slid back. "Sir are you ready to order?"

Honestly, I hadn't even looked at the menu. "Allie, do you trust me...I think I know what you would love from here."