Chapter 50 - U're Gonna See Me

"I'm taking you home right now!"

Storming to her bedroom, I grabbed her rollerbag and started tossing her stuff into it.

"Stop!" She yelled.

"Give me one good reason why I should stop because the only acceptable answer would be if I was moving into this apartment until the house was finished."

There was the longest pause.

"Because we happened too fast Prince. Adley happened to slow us down. I'm giving you a way out. Take it, before both of us regret it."

Periodically shoving clothes in the bag, I scolded her. "I regret n-o-t-h-i-n-g with you...only that I didn't come for you earlier huh."

Grumbling to myself, "We have wasted an entire month apart. We should have been grieving t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r and I should have been taking care of you."

Damn she is still not saying anything.

"You wanna not talk to me, you can not talk to me at home. Oh and Monday I'm calling and getting all your stuff picked up and moved to Paisley. I talking to the landlord... paying up your lease, transferring it into Mia's name. You will no longer have this apartment to run to to avoid me."

She just stared, at the floor until she turned and looked out the window again. "There are too many damn windows in this apartment allowing you to escape the focus of us. Look at me!"

I just wanted to shake some sense into her.

Never turning to acknowledge me I knew what a farce this was...she's angry...angry we lost Adley...but I'm now angry about this nonsense.

"Is this what you're going to do every time things get hard? Close off? Run from me? (mumbling) I better get myself some wedges instead of these heels so I'll have more traction to keep up with you."

Still nothing...

"Your kisses last night told me everything I needed ta know." I snapped.

It was tough to know who had the vagina here with as much as I was talking, although I've always been in touch with my feminine side.

Stomping my heels into the closet, my thumb and index finger pressed on my eyes to help relieve the tension headache that was brewing by the minute.

I wanted to punch a wall, scream or kick the dog's butt that wouldn't stop barking out front. I know I have to keep myself on the cooler side or I'll ruin everything.

Still trying to get some sort of reaction from her, I tried to use some humor.

"Do you have Bailey's in that coffee of yours, and if so, what time did you start drinking?"

She didn't budge.

"Silent treatment. You know what...we are not play'in this game anymore. Nope." I said firmly but lovingly.

I scoffed and repeated her words as I continued to pack her bag. "Because we happened too fast???? Adley happened to slow us down???? And slow down what exactly, because we are already married? Do you really believe the shit you are shoveling at me?"

Now THAT got her attention. I know I was crass but it needed to be said.

"Don't talk to me that way."

"Ooooooohhhhh you're going there with your husband huh? You require a more tender touch of the tongue from me but..."

Storming out of the bedroom and over to her desk, I snatched her father's letter that she had obviously been reading over and over and over again, allowing herself to be brainwashed from afar.