Chapter 18 - Day 3 Vacation

Allie's POV

Wrapping his arms around me he thrusted and showered me with kisses. It didn't take him long, as he looked me in the eyes, his breath stuttered and his eyes widened as he said panting, "I love you Allie. Ahhhh God help me I'm so in love with you."

As his soft breath peppered my neck with kisses he uttered the most beautiful things to me, "I waited so long for you Allie. "Are you ok angel? Now that all the pain is over, I want you to feel good. Tell me if this feels good baby." He flipped me to be on top and I was a little embarrassed.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening after 35 years. I had given up hope of ever having a sexual experience, let alone a satisfying one like tonight with this man...Oh God this man that exudes love and sex...this man who is rock hard still after already coming. That has to be a miracle. "Everything is about you now baby." He whispered as his muscles tensed doing everything he could to please me. My breath hitched, as his fingers ventured down on me. My eyes closed as he stroked two fingers across my clit and then lifted my hips and repetitively ground me down on him, never missing an opportunity to glide across this spot...this spot that felt amazing every time his amazing penis slipped over it. That spot that brought such a heat to my core. My body felt on fire and looking at this handsome man beneath me I couldn't believe he wanted nothing more than for me to be his...and now I was.

Even though we haven't known each other that long, I felt like he knew my body better than I did. Tilting his pelvis up a bit, he was slowly bucking me and gracing in and out of me to the point where I didn't have one thing on my mind but him, "Oh Prince."

"You like that sweet girl?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"Who's my good girl?

"Ughhh...uhhhh...."

"Oh Allie...fuck me. I wanna hear you, don't be shy."

As he guided me back and forth across his shaft, each swipe gloriously hitting my clit, the bottoms of my feet started to feel hot and tingly. "Oh my god Prince...he- he- hel- help me!"

Chuckling softly he said, "You're there angel...let me hear you." Faster and faster he glided me over him as I felt this feeling continue to creep up my legs until a fiery heat swelled in my clit and I was met with an explosion. My eyes were wide, I couldn't breathe, my mouth formed the perfect 'O' but not a sound escaped. But once I found my breath again all I could think to say was, "You feel so damn good. I wanna do that again with you. I feel so blessed."

His sweet words on my neck were, "Always...I love you angel."

Panting, "Oh I love you too."

Prince's POV

Allie was right where she belonged, in my arms when I awoke and I couldn't help but have a grin because of the beautiful love we made last night, as painful as it was for her, I think I more than made up for it with round two. Taking a peek at the clock, 5:30 a.m.? Waking at this hour while on vacation was not exactly what I wanted, surely I can fall back to sleep. Gazing at the clock once again, I watched it turn to 5:31 a.m. and then my vision caught a glimpse of the Beyond 7 condom box. My heart stopped and my eyes wider than Allie's eyes as I entered her last night.

Well ain't this craptastic? How could I have forgotten to use a condom? We certainly talked enough about it...the Beyond 7...how well endowed I am. What did you do Nelson? Maybe she didn't notice and won't remember.

Damn...I was so focused on her comfort and later her pleasure that I completely spaced it. Ok...I was also focused on how good she was feel'in. Maybe I should just take one condom out of the box so it looks like we did. That's being pretty dishonest though, lying is never good. Now that I have myself a good girl, I don't want to jeopardize it. I just don't want her to freak out and have this ruin the rest of our trip. Even if she did get pregnant, I would be with her nothing would change.