Chapter 45 - We're One

Prince's POV

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Nelson, happy forever after." My...I should say our chauffeur Raymond wished us well.

"Thank you Raymond. To The Ivy please. Oh and if ya don't mind, take the scenic route via my secret path through the Arboretum."

The privacy glass went up and I was ready for lots of one-on-one time with my lovely wife.

"Can you believe it? Finally...we sealed the deal baby. After months of you resisting me, me being stupid and pushing you on Pucker Up Lemon Louis...we are married." Pecking her lips she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We were kissing and petting each other like two teenagers. It was so damn erotic to feel her in this beautiful dress. Her hair up allowed me to have full access to her neck and gazing at her overall virginal bride look was such a romantic aphrodisiac. I had to keep it together though...there were two more sweet overtures that I needed to give her before we settled in for the night.

My thumb brushed along her cheek as I bestowed sweet kisses on her raspberry painted lips. Our hooded eyes stayed steady with one another and I couldn't stop dreaming about what was to come.

The privacy screen cracked, "Sir we've arrived at The Ivy."

"Thank you Raymond."

I helped her to scoot off of my lap so that I could assist her getting out of the car. As expected, there were a few photographers ready to snap some pictures so I tried to shield her as much as possible by holding her close.

As soon as we were through the doors, I wrapped my arm around the waist of my precious one, or I should say ones, and directed us toward the hotel manager who was holding the elevator door for us.

Once safely inside, the manager inserted a key into the elevator panel.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Nelson. Congratulations on your nuptials. I trust you'll find all of your accommodations more than acceptable this evening. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay with us more pleasurable."

"Thank you. Since we'll only be here one night I'm sure everything will be perfect. Could you please bring us one of everything on the breakfast menu about 9 a.m.?"

"Certainly sir."

Once we arrived at the roof access, the doors opened and Allie was looking at my surprise. A twinkle lit canopy dance floor made for two. The manager quickly left us alone, I hit play on a portable stereo system and 'Somewhere Here On Earth' started to play.

"Allie...dance with me..."

She slowly nodded while shyly pursing her lips. Gently twirling her at first in that dress, "Mmmm," eventually my right arm slithered around her waist pulling her in close and tight while our fingers intertwined. One of my favorite loves about her is the way her breathing changes as soon as I touch her. Almost instantaneously our breaths become in time with one another.

"Pull me closer." She whispered with a slight smile.

"Mmmm....you're as close as you can get my love."

As we swayed to the music, my lips found her ear, "You're the best feeling I have ever had Allie."

In her shyness, she tucked her head into the crook of my neck. "I feel like you're the only person that has ever loved me."

As true as that probably was, it was hard to hear.

"I think that's why God finally gave me such an overwhelming love...in you." She said leaning back, her eyes were heavy and I was transfixed as if she was the only star on a dark night.