Chapter 11 - The French and English War

Prince's POV 

I cannot believe my own doctor Louis Renae is now courting my sweet Allie. [Using his best  fake French accent] 'Allie this wine is from my parents vineyard, have some cheese and crackers while we listen to music and sit on my blanket watching the sunset.' Pfft! That's like the oldest, corniest ever. The thing is...that is primo shit and it worked on her so I need to completely rethink what I'm doing or I'm gonna lose her.

When I arrived with her tulips in the back of my Cadillac SUV, I braced myself for the six flights of stairs. Why does she have to live on the third floor? Standing outside of her door, I wiped the slight perspiration that had formed on my brow. Lightly rapping at her door, she opened with her beautiful smile and said, "Good morning!"

"Good morning to you!" I swiftly greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Oh my god she looked beautiful. I could tell she was freshly showered because her beachy waves were still damp. She was wearing a long, multicolored maxi skirt with a high cut slit for days that revealed her noticiably sheened, moisturized legs. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Did I forget to mention the tank she was wearing was tight as hell. Lord this is going to be a difficult day.

She brought me a cup of coffee and set it on the coffee table. When she leaned over, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and I was graced with a shot of her bare breasts. Watching her glide away, I grabbed a throw pillow to cover Mr. Happy and mumbled, "So damn hot."

She snapped, "What?"

I replied while holding the cup, "The coffee...I was saying the coffee is so damn hot."

"Oh...Yeah, it just got done so be careful."

Chuckling, "Yes...I need to be quite careful. [mumbling] Just plain on fire today."

Pretending to read the paper, I watched her intently work at the dining table, typing, making calls and reviewing charts. I was enthralled observing her every movement...

Her skirt slit fell all the way open, revealing hot pink lace panties at the very top of her firm thigh, which I couldn't help but remember was once draped over my shoulder as I indulged in her sweetness. Shaking my head...Sweet Jesus Allie!

The above ceiling fan's cool breeze caused her nipples to stand at attention and be so damn perky. Oh shiiiiit! 

Watching how she stroked a collection of her waves across her full lips as she eagerly read information on a chart. Dear God what are you doing to me?

Placing the newspaper down, I readjusted myself in hopes of bringing a calm to myself and picked up a magazine for distraction, Victoria's Secret catalog. Have I really been such a bad boy? Fuck I cannot focus. Plopping the magazine back down, I asked, "Ah pardon me Allie, may I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's down the hall and to the left before you reach my bedroom."

I felt sweaty, unfocused, my mouth was dry and I was pitching a fucking tent in her bathroom. "Damnit!" I whispered. There was no other choice, I knew what I had to do. The most inappropriate desire to take care of business overwhelmed me. If I didn't, the entire day was going to be like this and I would end up fucking it up with her. Unzipping my pants, all I needed to do was a quick review of what was presented to me...her bare legs, perky nipples, wavy hair, remembering what she tasted like and the moans she emitted when I was pleasuring her just put me over the edge, "Oh Jesus Allie!" I softly groaned as I felt my relief arrive. Tossing the the wad of toilet paper into the bowl and flushing, I washed my hands and took a couple of deep breaths.

Exiting the bathroom she said, "Are you done?"

The look of horror on my face spoke for itself. How did she know what I was doing? "Ah...I beg your pardon?"