Chapter 19 - Day 4 Vacation

Prince's POV

3:48 a.m.

"Prince...baby...I hear something."

Cuddling up closer to her, "Baby we fell asleep outside. It's gonna sound different than sleeping in the bedroom. I've got you." Kissing her cheek.

4:10 a.m.

"What was that?"

"Allie whatever it is you're hearing... it's probably a squirrel or rabbit in the woods." Slipping my hand across her breast, "Mmmm...you wanna be rabbits right now?"

"I'm still sleepy. How about in the morning?"

"I will so be on you," pecking her cheek.

4:45 a.m.

"Prince would you mind getting up and looking around? There's something out there."

Chuckling, "It's called nature baby. But yes I will go look if that means we can fall back to sleep. You wanna just go inside?"

"No...I mean I think it was really romantic that we slept out here under the stars...but please look."

Getting up, "Allie I don't know what you want me to go see. We're out in the middle of nowhere and it's still dark as night."

4:50 a.m.

"Prince...you sure you didn't see anything?"

"Oh my gosh Allie this is ridiculous. Shut your eyes and go back to sleep."

"There's no reason to be so annoyed at me. I'm not use to sleeping outside."

"Yeah well this ain't happening again so you can forget it."

"There's no reason to threaten me about sex so early in our relationship."

"Allie I wasn't talking about sex. I'm saying we won't sleep outside again. C'mere...[pulls Allie closer] now close those pretty blues and get some sleep. Wait...did you say r-e-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-h-i-p?"

"Sorry...am I assuming too much since you robbed me of my virginity?"

"Sweetheart you know I'm kidding. Of course we're together...don't forget you taste as sweet as a dessert."

"Ssssshhh stop."

6:45 a.m.

The cool morning breeze swept over us as I felt her gently caress on my thighs and her fingertips graze across my growing hardness.

"Mmmm that feels so good baby."

My queen was being shy and quiet. I just kept my eyes closed to take in her every touch.

"Sweetness that feels so wicked, but careful with your nails baby."

Allie keeps her nails pretty short, but the angle in which she was stroking me they felt a bit sharp.

Her tongue lapped at my balls making me feel a bit ticklish, but then she moved to the base of my penis.

"Shit Allie you ready for a little slap and tickle this morning? I love what you're doing baby...you feel so good."

Reaching down to her, my hand ran through her extremely soft hair as she continued to delicately lick me. Her licks began to turn into nips and it wasn't feel'in as good.

"Ooohhh Allie now girl I know you're new to all this so please don't take this as me being critical. Ouch, easy baby that's starting to hurt a little. Jesse Johnson's Revue can take a lot, but you have to go light on the nibbles."