Chapter 56 - Release

Allie's POV

Slowly raising my heavy lids, Prince  was hazily gazing at me.

Brushing a few locks away from my face he softly spoke, "I could stare at you all day, you know that? I'm just so happy laying here...quiet...with you."

"Mmmm...How long have you been awake?" I asked while stretching; he took my hand in his and pressed his plush lips on my knuckles.

Slipping out of bed he whined, "Where you goin?"

"Just to brush my teeth."

"I'll come too...me too." Bouncing out of bed, I watched him and his good mood follow me into the bathroom still excited to be home, or maybe it was from my little welcome home shoe last night. Either way, it was fun to see him so happy.

He's so damn cute, brushing his teeth and shaking his ass while plain as day checking me out...naked. I think he is more than excited to finally be home from New York and super crazy about last night cuz he's looking at me like a pup that wants to play.

Hopping back into bed, "Have you been up long?" I asked.

"Not too long. I was laying here thinking about you putt'in that schoolgirl outfit back on and letting me get a good look see during the day...maybe even minus any bra and panties this time?" Repetitively raising his eyebrows insinuating mischief while running his thumb across his bottom lip.

Pursing my lips shyly and questioning, "You really think that would be considered a daytime outfit love?"

Giving me some side eye and a huff, "Baby that's a 24/7 outfit. I'd love to see you overspilling in that tight blouse and lifting up that skirt...mmmm..."

"24/7? So it's ok going to the bank in that...or the grocery store?" I questioned with a laugh.

Resting on his back with his hands behind his head, he looked like he was daydreaming. "Yeaaaaaah undoubtedly it is not...I would love to see you bent over the oven pulling out a big pan of eggplant parm, seeing that skirt inch up, legs slightly parted just enough so I can come up behind you and slip my fingers along your precious kitty. MEOW!"

Turning on his side placing his hand on his head for support, "Maybe I'll accidentally drop a utensil and watch you pick it up. OHHHH LAWD!"

With a big tug, he pulled me into his arms. "Oh...oh...oh Allie most of all...I wanna play headmaster and call you into my office. I hear you've been a bad girl during chemistry class...playing with matches and the Bunsen burners." He whispered while pecking at my neck as I felt my body temperature slowly rise under his touch.

"As seductive as that outfit is, I want you to know I still saw my innocent, pretty girl. I bet all the boys were wild ab-..."

Prince caught himself, "I'm sorry Allie. I wasn't thinking. I know your Dad was so..."

"It's ok...honest. Don't give it a second thought."

Placing tender kisses along my arm, "Well I bet all the boys fantasized about you. I know I have ever since we met."

With a sweet grin, "I remember the first day you came to Paisley and dropped my file onto the floor. You were so pissed that I wanted to pick it up for you...I loved staring at you while you worked on your laptop. I knew you were the best girl...the kind of girl a man marries. I wanted you, attitude and all.

"I fought you so much in the beginning, now I just wonder why.
Truthfully though, I'll never know if boys thought that way about me. As you correctly assumed, my father made sure to scare every last one of them from driving me home from school let alone consider asking me out."