Chapter 42 - Be My Wife Tonight

Prince's POV

When I arrived, Londell and I stormed through the open front door, climbed four flights of stairs and guess who the hell I find hovering over Allie...beef bourguignon Louis. That's right. Just when I think we're done with him, no reason to be seeing him...he's baaaack and hovering over my girl ready to devour like a hyena from The Lion King.

Allie was softly saying, "Louis I'm fine, really."

Pulling Louis back off of Allie, "Her man is here Lunchmoney Louis. Honey I've been worried sick. Did you hit your head? Tell your Prince what is ailing you."

Stroking her hair back I kissed her sweet lips and she began to cry a bit. "Are you hurting?"

"No...no...no...just my pride. I feel like such a klutz. This was the last box and I was fine, but it's just so damn hot and I dabbed my brow and then..."

"I told you that I am hiring movers. Girl I understand you want your things but no more heroic efforts to do all of this yourself, you hear?"

Glancing over at Louis, "Were you fired for getting the nurses high on laughing gas and feeling them up? Why are you here? Why aren't you at work?" I asked Louis.

"I worked three to 11. After I got up and had my coffee, well I read my mail, the newspaper and then I decided to go for a run and saw Allie's car outside so I stopped by. Upon getting to the second floor, I found her here."

How fucking convenient I thought while replying sarcastically, "Surprised you didn't share when you brushed your teeth and took a shit with that big ass story you felt compelled to tell."

While I tended to Allie. Londell tore in a bit to Louis, "You got burned Louie. Hey I heard all about I see Germany, I see France and you being in Allie's underpants. That was just wrong. She is a pretty wonderful girl, but what made you think you could compete with a rockstar? AH NO! You could never win."

Londell pushed Louis back jokingly and you could tell Louis was ready to blow.

By now Allie was trying to stand. "Prince honestly honey I'm fine."

"Baby I am not taking any chances. Did you hit your head? Why were you unconscious?"

"I think I passed out from the heat. I actually smacked my thigh on the banister when I hit the bottom."

"I'm having you checked out."

"I can check her out." Louis said innocently.

With a huff, "Ah yeah...I think we've all lived through your 'physical examination' of Allie. I'd prefer to have her checked out at her baby doc appointment."

Londell piped in, "I still can't believe you thought you could compete with P. I mean you're nice looking for a white boy and that French rotisserie chicken accent probably has some girls creaming in their panties but..."

Allie started to raise her voice, "Stop! Oh my god you guys are gross and making my head hurt. Take all your lame ass rooster strutting somewhere else. Prince I'll meet you back at Paisely. Ouch!"

"What is it Allie? Like hell you're meeting me back at Paisley. You are not driving."

"My thigh kind of hurts."

I yelled at Londell, "Lon...grab that box and take it to the car. You can drive Allie's car back to Paisley."

"Hey stop ordering me around. You are not driving my Mercedes."

"You work for me don't you? Besides...get a grip Londell, are you forgetting that Mercedes is a damn rental."

I drove Allie's car back to Paisley and believe it or not, Londell and Louis decided to go grab lunch as I told Londell we'd meet up tomorrow. I needed to keep an eye on Allie.