Chapter 53 - I'm Your Own Making

Prince's POV

When Allie told me she was shopping with Morris for an engagement ring, I can't say I was surprised. In all the years I've known Morris, he was never tied down too long with any one woman. It's not that he wasn't looking either, there just wasn't a woman that held his interest. Mia and Morris were like Allie and I, water and air right from the very start.

Unbeknownst to Allie, Londell had all the paperwork finalized for our wills and I needed to fly to New York the week before Christmas to sign all of it. I wanted Allie to join me, but she postponed her shopping excursion with Morris to be while I was gone. It was going to be the first time we were separated since she came home from her month hiatus after Adley passed.

Sadly, Allie got her period early this month. Her cycles have been a bit irregular so, I knew it might not happen as quick as we'd like. We were disappointed and she took it really hard. I tried to cheer her up saying that God just wants us to enjoy being newlyweds a little longer. She perked up a bit, but I can tell it is weighing heavily on her. It will happen, we just need to be patient.

I was leaving Wednesday night and arriving back around dinner time on Friday. I was flying commercial, just couldn't justify financially taking the plane out for only myself.

When she dropped me off at the airport, we were both a little shaky thinking about being apart. Her hands grabbed mine and I kissed hers.

"Do something with Mia tonight to pass the time ok? Then you're shopping with Morris on Thursday. Maybe find me a little something for me to come home to." Winking at her knowing I'd love to see her in new lingerie.

I had to get going. Pulling her close, our full lips pecked at one another and then I gave her a long kiss to last until Friday. Upon parting, I whispered in her ear, "Be a good girl for Daddy. I can't wait to come home."

She gave me a sweet smile as our hands parted and she slid back into the BMW.

I tapped on the passenger window and then kissed two fingers and laid them on the glass while she mouthed, "I love you."

The time apart should be interesting. As soon as I was through the double doors and headed to Delta's VIP check in, all I could think about were images of the last few nights together.

I can officially say that I turned Allie out and she has turned me into an absolute sex freak with as much as I can't keep my hands off her. She's still a little shy, but I find that extremely endearing.

Whoa...whoa...whoa Mr. Johnson...you need to calm down because having any type of bone through security cannot be happening.

By the time I was in the VIP holding area, I had to call Allie.

"Prince?"

"Yeah baby...you home yet?"

"Almost. Did you forget something?"

"Yeah you. I sure wish you were coming with me."

"Me too. Meee too." She said a bit somber.

"Make sure you eat dinner baby girl. You know how the doctor likes you to keep some pounds on. What are you gonna have?"

"I will. I'm not quite sure yet. I may start cooking and freezing for something to do."

"Oh yeah? In that case, are you taking ant requests?"

"Ah sure."

"Will you make some lasagna and what are those hard cookies I like that when you make them their actually a bit soft?"