Chapter 46 - Wedding Brunch

Allie's POV

Lazily my eyes blinked hearing the noise of clanging dishes. I could hear Prince, "Could you be a bit more quiet, my wife is still sleeping."

The sound of that word wife...

Never thought I would hear that word be attached to someone like me, let alone me with a man like Prince. I thought I was too damaged...or the timing would never be right...or I would never let anyone in to get close to me.

Like trumpets sounding, my groin muscles and my...well he's calls it my lotus...announced their soreness from our insatiable activity last night.

While we've been active, last night was the equivalent of a Nova documentary with his exploration combined with passion since he was determined to teach me all about my body. The thought of how he sweetly devoured me last night made my body flush with heat. Even in my constant state of ache, I still craved him again.

The clock said 7:53 a.m. which means we have plenty of time before brunch with my brothers, Kim, Marcus and Mia. Sitting up I swear I could still feel him inside me as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

Washing my hands I scanned down my sore body to see tiny baby hickies all over my breasts and one right at the soft spot right below my left ear.

I whispered, "Oh my gosh. My brothers are gonna see this."

A knock on the bathroom door brought me out of my daze, "Baby...you ok? Can I come in?"

"Uh...Yeah..."

His heels clicked on the tile floor over to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you looking at? Oh my! Did I do that to you?"

Causing me to snicker, "Honey I can't exactly do that to myself? Come on!"

Closely examining his sucker bite work he said, "Well those love bites are definitely too large for it to be the wood pussy."

He broke me, I was concentrating so much on what my brothers were gonna think...but when he brought up that damn wood pussy, I died!

Facing each other laughing I said, "Beeker... what are my brothers gonna say?"

"Why you call'in me Beeker?"

"You know from the Muppets. Have you seen your hair? Lookie in the mirror."

"Oh my God I was in front of the hotel people this way."

Patting his hair down from sticking straight up.

It was such a fun, silly morning.

He insisted on eating breakfast in bed...naked which honestly I had no idea how hot that could be, or his use of maple syrup.

Pulling out a dress for brunch he yelped, "Na uh! I got you a new dress for today. My bride can't be wearing something she already has to our wedding brunch."

I decided to wear my hair down to help cover his love gnaws.

"You do realize we're married and I have every right to make marks like that on you now." He said teasingly.

"Yeah it's just that growing up our lives were never surrounded with much discussion about love, sex or feelings so it's hard to just be so "out" about it now."

Taking the foundation sponge from my hand, "Allow me Allie. I'll have this covered up in no time."

His lips skimmed across my ear as his warm breath tickled, "But once they're gone, I hope you'll show these marks more proudly around me."