Chapter 54 - Stay'in Alive

Allie and I spoke after I checked in at the hotel, but she was either tired or distracted. She is up to something, I can feel it. Either way, we didn't speak too long. Plus I had to be at Londell's offices early.

My alarm blared and I grabbed my phone to wish my baby girl a good morning right off the bat.

"Morning lovely. I slept horribly without your warm body next to mine. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. What time are you leaving with Morris?"

I didn't expect her to reply right away since she's an hour behind New York time so I hopped in the shower.

Popping out, I heard my phone blowing up. One of the messages was from Morris to call him ASAP which worried me thinking it might have to do with Allie.

"Morris? It's P. Everything ok. Is Allie ok?"

"So you hang to the left huh?"

"What?"

"Pull up TMZ, People, Us or perhaps In Touch in more your speed considering the topic."

"Lemme call you back."

TMZ loaded and there I was oh so fly in my Sergeant Pepper black wool coat, black dress shirt, camel trousers and matching hat with my necklace swinging to whatever beat I was making with my walk. Blatantly, my Beyond 7 glory hard on was straight down halfway to my knee while walking through the airport terminal after viewing Allie's beautiful photos.

Calling Morris back I was chuckling, "Not exactly how I want to start my day unless my wife is with me. Instead now she's gonna see my semi-hard on displayed to the world."

"P you're halfway down to your fucking knee. I mean what is Allie gonna say that you're like that and she's not with you? How are you gonna explain that?"

"Stop. She did that to me. My wife sent me these pretty, seductive pictures of her last night and that's me after I viewed them walking to baggage claim."

"Damn. When I look at that pic all I hear are the Bee Gees sing'in Stay'in Alive." Morris roared as he started singing...

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man"

"You done? I can't help I'm that cool of a cat."

Morris was still howling. "With that swagger you put John Travolta to shame."

Trying to talk above his laughter, "Anyhow, yeah well just take good care of my girl today. Paisley can be a dark and lonely place at night. Keep her busy."

"We will Mia and I are gonna take her to dinner tonight, maybe some dancing or the Dakota. Although it is a 'school night and my Mia is still a working girl."

"Well keep the wolves away from my wife ya hear."

"Ok P. That girl loves you...you know there's no worries there."

"Oh I'm not worried about her, it's just men are attracted to her. Later."

Hanging up I took a screenshot of the picture and sent it to Allie. "My Beyond 7 is showcased on every tabloid on the Internet courtesy of your rocking body I viewed in those pictures last night."

After blow drying and styling my hair, I left the hotel with G for Londell's office.

A couple of hours later, I hadn't heard from Allie so when we took a break I called her.