Chapter 21 - Paris Day 1

Allie's POV

Today was Prince's last physical therapy session with me. I actually took half the day off, except for his appointment, to get ready for our upcoming Paris trip. As I drove out to Paisley Park, I thought about the last nine weeks together. They have certainly been a whirlwind and so has our relationship.

When I pulled up a little early I decided to play with him a bit and see if he'd play along. I buzzed at the gate and he answered, "You're early. You know the code I'll be right out for you babe."

"Wait!" I said. "I'm looking for a Mr. Bravestrong? I'm Allie Marino his physical therapist I'm here for his therapy appointment."

"Well well well...Marino's Pizzeria? I heard that they [slowly] have the prettiest delivery girl. Did you remember the garlic bread this time?"

"You'll have to let me in to know."

The gate buzzed and he was outside in a flash helping me out of the car as he always does and grabbing the bags from the back. "You look pretty...are you going to be able to work in that skimpy dress?"

"You're doing the work now that you're 100% mobile."

Placing small pecks on my lips he said, "When you lean over to do the front of my thighs, I'm gonna get a real good glimpse of your goodies."

Once we finished the physical therapy part, he headed into Studio B before me in a rush.

Entering the studio, there seemed to be something off with him but I couldn't quite put my finger on what was his deal. "Are you going to get undressed?"

"Nope."

I chuckled uncomfortably for a bit. "Ooook....What's going on?"

"I have a new song for you."

"Some nightingale women started to sing 'Mister, Mister...Love you Mister...'"

My smile was so big as I heard him singing on the track, 'Hey baby hey baby hey baby sitting all alone in my courtyard...'

He sat next to me on the massage table, quietly singing in my ear in time with himself on the track. Periodically telling me, "I love you Allie."

Sweet was the only way to describe how he was singing to me and sexily laughing a bit when it came to say, 'Mr. Goodnight.'

When the song ended, he kissed me and said, "Will you let me be your forever Mr. Goodnight?"

With a firm, slippery kiss and a hand trailing up my dress a moaned escaped my lips that made him smile, but me want to take my dress off.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me get my health back. You're so awesome at what you do Allie."

Shyly I replied, "You're welcome and thank you...but you did all of the work...I just pushed you."

"Dont be so immodest I had Marcus and you and I was always more sore after one of your sessions."

"Maybe you were just trying to impress me too much."

He smirked, "Maybe...but it worked. I'm a little sad that our Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are ending. The change in our schedule feels weird to me."

"I know."

We sat swinging our legs off of the massage table until he broke our quiet and said, "Allie?"

"Hmmm?"

I could tell something was weighing on his mind. Instead of saying it, he leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against mine. "You are so good Allie. I mean truly. I don't think I've ever known anyone that has been as good of a person as you."