Dangerous sex

"Right here can work, I don't care anymore." Jungkook mumbles, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and pulling him to himself. He pushes his anxious lips against the shorter boys and smiles against them when he feels a cool tongue dart across his own. Jimin's fingers are already tugging on the buttons on his pants and he feels a moan leave from his mouth as he parts his lips for the other.

Jimin finds what he's searching for, Jungkook's member waiting to be touched, throbbing already when he wraps his hand around its length. He can feel how bad the man wants him and it's more of a turn on than anything Jungkook could ever say to him. Their lips disconnect with a satisfying pop and Jimin smirks. "Want me to stop now?"

"Shh," Jungkook leans in closer to Jimin's face, his low whisper hot in the smaller boys ear as he hushes him. He works quickly on the buttons holding up Jimin's pants and pulls them off, baring the others body to the chilly surroundings. He heists Jimin's legs up and hooks them around his waist, pushing him against the wall behind him for support. He can feel the goosebumps on Jimin's skin under his fingertips, but he can make him warm soon. Jungkook lowers his boyfriend onto himself, letting Jimin take his entire length. He leans back a little, holding Jimin steady and he groans as he lets his hooded eyes finally close, a wave of pleasure racking his body as Jimin tightens around him.

Jimin captures his bottom lip in between his own teeth to stifle his sounds. He breaths through his nose, hard and fast until he feels dizzy and a short, too audible moan escapes from his parted lips. "Mm, baby." Jimin's words are as shaky as his body, quivering under Jungkook's thrusts. He can't help but to stare at the expression on the others face, the tallers eyes closed, his head thrown back. It's the most attractive thing he's ever seen and he whimpers, reaching his arms out to rest them on Jungkook's shoulders and his hands are in the mans hair. He finds himself wishing they had all night to fuck like this, but this is all they have time for. Still, he mutters as he pulls Jungkook's face back to his own, meshing their lips together and speaking in breaks, "Slower, I want to feel you."

Jungkook's breath hitches and he he tightens his grip on Jimin, adhering to his boyfriends demands and slowing his pace a bit. They both know they have limited time before the others come looking for them, but they need this. "Do you feel me?" Jungkook groans, pushing deeper, harder and earning himself a satisfied moan from Jimin's plump lips. He catches the pair with his own again and their tongues dance, bodies getting hot as Jungkook moves in and out.

It's been too long since he's felt Jimin this way, wrapped around him in every way possible, his climax is coming on too quickly, too strong. Jimin can feel Jungkook's body quaking against him and he tightens his muscles around the other inside of him. He's closer than he should be to reaching his own release, but they've spent so much time apart, it's overdue. He keeps his fingers in Jungkook's hair, tugging lightly at the locks and he whines into the others mouth.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes closed, breaking their lips apart to breath as he feels himself coming closer. He grunts, striving to sink every inch of himself into Jimin before letting himself go, and his head falls back again as a new found wave of pleasure takes over his senses. His grip on the boy tightens still and he's afraid of hurting him, but when he looks up to watch Jimin's face, it doesn't look like he minds it.

Jimin feels the heat from Jungkook's orgasm before he lets his own wash over his body, riding into the feeling of it more hazardously than they have allowance for. He feels Jungkook's hand over his mouth to quiet him and he opens his eyes, watching the other smiling at him as he releases.

Jungkook takes away his hand only when he's sure Jimin is finished and they breath together for a moment. The taller chuckles softly, pulling himself away and letting Jimin stand again on his own. They hastily pull themselves together before Jungkook pulls Jimin close again, pressing his lips gently against the others. "I thought you were done with dangerous sex."

Jimin smiles. "You shouldn't make me wait for it."

A/N: They're both just little perverts, okay~