Stronger

"I don't think I like it when you're like this." Jimin mutters, staring at the sidewalk pavement under his feet. He hears Jungkook sigh beside him.

"You've been quiet, too."

"That's not what I mean."

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook takes his hand out of his pocket and wraps his long fingers around Jimin's, pulling the boy closer to him. "You don't like it that I threatened him, I know."

Jimin frowns, his hand a little tense in Jungkook's, but he doesn't pull away. "I don't want you to get violent with him, even if you see him. I don't want violence."

Jungkook almost scoffs at the statement, but he resists. "You don't want violence?" His tone is a bit mockingly sarcastic. "Hm."

"Really baby? I don't like it."

"Don't give me the 'violence is never the answer' speech." Jungkook chuckles softly, trying to ease a bit of the growing tension between them. "You might need it more than I do."

The frown on Jimin's face sets in deeper and he turns his head up to see a playful smile on Jungkook's lips. "What is that supposed to mean?"

His smile drops into a blank expression. "Mochi. Come on." Jimin couldn't have forgotten. Jungkook closes his eyes, but his brows raise dramatically. "My dad?"

"Stop. Don't bring that up." Jimin mumbles. He pulls his hand away from Jungkook's grasp and steps back away from him, feeling a little hurt by the others rough demeanor. "That's really mean. That was different. You were in danger." His eyebrows furrow together. Jungkook's attitude is so off putting, it's making him uncomfortable. He stops walking.

Jungkook turns around. He catches the twinkle of hurt in Jimin's eyes and his heart drops for a moment. He didn't mean to say something bad to offend Jimin or put him down. His mood is soured by the invasive nature of a man he once called a friend, Yugyeom. Jungkook lets his shoulders sink at the realization that his words might only be piling more stress onto their relationship, rather than relieving it. He shouldn't have brought up what happened before with his father, knowing how much it still weighs on his boyfriend. "I'm sorry." His voice is softer and he steps forward to slide his hand around Jimin's waist. "That was mean. I'm sorry."

Jimin's tempted to pull away again, but he groans instead, rapping a balled up fist against Jungkook's chest. He leans into Jungkook's hold around him, with his arms coming up to circle the tallers neck and their faces are close. His boyfriend is good at making quick apologies. "You should be."

"I am. Don't be sad, love." Jungkook tilts his head forward to gently nudge Jimin's nose with his own. "I didn't mean it, I'm just annoyed."

"I know." Jimin whispers. He can smell Jungkook's minty gum on the mans breath. He licks his lips when he feels the other lean closer, and the arms around him hold him tighter when a soft kiss lands on them. He smiles, as if their disagreements can be swept away with small bits of affection. Jimin hums. "Don't be annoyed. Just look at me."

"I'm looking." Jungkook bites his lip. "I see you, Mochi."

"Don't think about him, baby."

"I'm trying not to, but he keeps coming up."

"You can't let him get to you."

Jungkook sighs. He loosens his hold on Jimin and slightly pulls away, his head falling back in frustration. "How are you so calm about all of this? You? It's blowing my mind and making me feel weird."

Jimin rolls his eyes and he slides his hands forward to rest them on Jungkook's cheeks. "I already told you. I want us to believe in each other and trust each other. I want us to be strong. That's not weird."

"But I trust you. He just makes me angry."

"That's because you're letting him get to you. That's what he wants. He wants to make us angry. He wants us to fight."

"I know! He basically admitted that to me!"

Jimin pulls the others face back up to look at him. "God, why did you talk to him?"

"Don't give me a lecture about it. It's not like I wanted to!" Jungkook whines, a pitiful pout extending on his lips. "I told him to fuck off."

Jimin almost snorts. Jungkook is such a baby sometimes. He moves away, pushing Jungkook back with his hand on the others chest. "You're provoking him."

"He's provoking me!"

"Then, don't talk to him!"

Jungkook huffs. "Stop trying to be mature. I don't feel like it, I want to hit him."

"I want you to behave."

"I'm not a child, Mochi. I don't need to 'behave'."

"You're being one. Just," Jimin raises his hand up to silence him, and even through his own irritation at their situation, he finds it hard not to smile. Jungkook's stubborn ways get under his skin, but at least he's cute. "Lets walk. Lets go to your house and wait for everyone there. Okay?"

Jungkook stands still for a moment, wondering why and how he suddenly feels less bothered than he had been before. He lets Jimin pass him before he steps up to join him, grumbling something about not being a child as he does.

A/N: I'm sorry for not having a video :( I love you guys so much! Time is not on my side right now..