Still dirty

School is over. He's on his way. The thought of seeing Jimin is consuming his mind. Jungkook's pacing his floor, listening to the wood creak softly beneath his feet. He's worried that his parents will hear his footsteps below him, but he can't calm the anxiety bouncing on his nerves. His side aches with the movement, but even that isn't enough to settle him enough to lay down and try to relax.

Jungkook opens his phone, but there aren't any new messages to read. He'll just have to wait to see his boyfriend, to hold him and kiss him and feel the others skin under his fingertips again. Maybe it's just an attachment issue, but the few days they've spent apart have felt like months, years. A whole lifetime. He rubs his fingers across the softer skin between his thumb and forefinger, imagining again as he does that it's Jimin's small hands he's tracing circles on.

His phone vibrates and Jungkook turns it on to read the small sling of words. "I'm here." His heart jumps and his body gravitates towards the window. Jimin is waving when he finds him, crouched down against his house right below his bedroom window. He slides the glass up as quietly as he can and leans his head out to smile down at the boy. "Hey, love."

"Hey, baby." Jimin's cheeks rise up so far his eyes disappear. "Can I come up?"

Jungkook nods. "Are you positive that you can climb this, Mochi?"

Jimin frowns. "Nope, not at all. Don't watch me try." He whispers, waving his hand this time to shoo Jungkook away from the window. Climbing up the side of a house is not one of his talents, but he came prepared with determination and it has to be enough. He finds it easier than he thought it to be to find the footing he needs to get up to Jungkook's bedroom. The worst part is resisting the urge to look down as he climbs up, knowing that his fear of heights will only make him lose the focus he needs.

Jimin's legs are shaking when he sets foot on Jungkook's floor and he feels so out of breath. It wasn't so hard, but his heart is racing.

"Are you okay?" The warmth of Jungkook's hand on Jimin's cheek makes the shorter boy look up and grin. He wraps his arms around his boyfriend suddenly, so happy to see him he forgets about Jungkook's pain until the other tenses in his hold.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let me see." Jimin says, gripping at the hem of Jungkook's shirt to lift it. "You should lay down."

"It's better."

"I still want to see it properly."

They make it to Jungkook's bed and he lets Jimin play doctor, the boy inspecting his entire torso for sensitive areas after he messes with the coverings on his wound. Jimin's fingers are much more gentle than his own and he missed the familiar touch. "It feels better, especially now that I can feel you touch me."

"Don't even try any of that. Pervert." Jimin smirks as he shakes his head. "You're not all better."

"I wasn't thinking of that." Jungkook grabs Jimin's fingers still on his abdomen and brings them to his lips, setting a trail of light kisses to a few of them. "Come here. I want to kiss you."

"Oh." Jimin darts his tongue across his bottom lip and he leans closer to Jungkook's face, pressing a slow kiss against his smooth, waiting lips. He loves it that Jungkook makes such a good effort to keep them soft and supple, his collection of different lip balms overwhelmingly large. "You taste sweet, baby. I missed it."

"Don't try to seduce me after you've already denied me."

"You're so easily seduced."

"It's because you're so sexy."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I've been here for like two minutes and you already want it?"

Jungkook takes his bottom lip between his teeth. "Mm, how can you tell?" He mumbles sarcastically. He can already feel himself rising, but he sighs and tries to push the dirty thoughts away. It's definitely not the best time to get worked up, but Jimin always does him in so fast. "Sorry, Mochi. I'm not trying to get turned on."

"We can't have sex, bunny."

"I know."

"Not just because of this," Jimin says, pointing to the bandage on Jungkook's bare torso. He moves to lower the mans shirt and cover him again. "But because of the situation with your parents. We have to keep our minds on it and pay attention."

"I know that. Like I care about this stupid injury anymore. We could do it if it weren't for my parents."

"No, we can't. You're still hurting. It hurt you when I hugged you!"

"So? Pleasure and pain isn't such a bad combination."

"How are you supposed to do it when it hurts to even move? It's a lot of moving to fuck, baby."

Jungkook smirks. "You could just be on top. Ride me, Mochi. That sounds really hot."

"I would hit you if I could." Jimin sits back up in the bed and Jungkook chuckles beside him.

"Then hit me. I miss the abuse."

"You're really bad today."

"It's because I miss you." Jungkook tugs on Jimin's sleeve. "Come back. Let me hold you."

Jimin crosses his arms across his chest in defiance. "You'll just hold me?"

"And maybe rub your butt a little." Jungkook sighs. "I know we can't do anything. I won't press for it. For now."

"Good." Jimin lowers himself back to his boyfriends side, carefully sliding into the mans arms and looping his arm gently around Jungkook's body. It's been so long since he's been able to hear the others heartbeat so loud in his ear with his head laid on his chest. "I want to do it, too. I miss it, too. Just wait a little longer and we can, whenever you want it. As long as you feel healthy enough."

Jungkook's fingers find themselves entangled in Jimin's hair and he smiles as he presses a soft kiss to his forehead. "I'll try and be patient."

"You know that I love you. I missed how good you smell."

"Mochi, you're weird."

"Shut up."

"Mm," Jungkook hums as he closes his eyes. He hasn't felt this comfortable and relaxed in a while. Without Jimin at his side it only feels like a constant mess inside of his head. Jimin is like a sleeping pill with only wonderful side effects. "So, when do I get that dance, love?"