Group

"You are so tired, baby." Jimin mutters to his disoriented boyfriend as they climb out of the backseat of his parents car. "We can sleep when we get inside, okay?" He gently squeezes Jungkook's bicep, keeping the other's teetering frame stood upright as they get to their feet. Jimin is exhausted himself, but the excitement of seeing his friends feeds him with enough energy to make it into the house. Hoseok fumbles around in his pocket to retrieve a set of keys, seemingly too anxious to wait for the door to be unlocked after his mini series of knocks. A smile plays at Jimin's lips. Taehyung must have explained himself well, whatever his reason for being with Yoongi could have been.

Jungkook presses against the railing that lines the porch. His hand raises to brush away the short hairs that hover over Jimin's forehead and he bends closer to kiss the exposed skin. "You're tired." He smiles softly, exaggerating his voice to sound childish as he continues. "You go to sleep."

Jimin pouts, pushing his hand rebelliously against the tallers chest when Jungkook loops an arm around him to bring him closer. "You don't want to sleep with me?"

"Who said that?" Jungkook bites his bottom lip. His hand rests on Jimin's side and he laughs quietly when Jimin's parents approach them. "I'd rather watch you sleep for a while. I miss doing that."

"Yeah, but that's creepy."

"It's not. You're my Mochi."

Jimin shakes his head. "No, it's still creepy." He missed the teasing, the playful back and forth more than he thought he did. He slides his arm around Jungkook's middle and hugs him softly, their combined weight causing the old railing behind the younger to creak. Jimin feels a hand on his back and then Hoseok's voice, laced with a comforting excitement.

"Come on, lets have a reunion." Hoseok whispers. He sees a smile rise Jimin's cheeks, the youngers eyes squinting at him as they turn back towards the front of the house.

-///-

If Jimin had known that the hardest part of seeing his friends after going through such an ordeal as he had, would be struggling to breath between their crushing affection, maybe he wouldn't have requested a group hug. He's convinced that the tears in his eyes are because of his lack of air, not the ball of emotion climbing up his throat.

"Let him breath, guys." Yoongi chimes from the edge of Hoseok's bed, having left the uncomfortable situation almost as soon as it started. He watches his friends surrounding the smaller, amused, but anxious to see him clearly. The group slowly disperses, remaining close as they fidget with his clothes and pick at his limbs like monkeys would. "You animals." Yoongi grumbles, but he gets up to his feet to join the unwarranted inspection.

"I'm fine." Jimin laughs. He's not used to so much attention, but it feels good now that his lungs are filled with air. He notices Hoseok's hand on Taehyung's hip and the pool of tears in the youngers eyes as Taehyung pats his stomach with a giggle.

"You should eat. You feel skinnier." Taehyung smiles.

Jimin grins back at him, but his concern for the other heightens more than before. Taehyung isn't hard to read, especially when he's trying to pretend that he's happy when he's not. Relief is evident in his friends features, but there's still something hidden behind that boxy smile. "I'll eat after I sleep."

"Should we leave so you can rest?" Seokjin inquires. He touches his fingertip to the bridge of Jimin's nose with a chuckle.

"You and Jungkook look like you've been to war three times." Yoongi comments, showing a smile even as he tries to keep a straight face.

"Four." Namjoon corrects the other, ruffling a hand through Jimin's hair. He pulls the shorter boy against him with one arm and laughs loudly. "We should come back when you're rested."

"We can have another lame sleepover." Jimin nods.

"Deal." Taehyung bites his bottom lip. He turns to look at his boyfriend and the softened expression he finds there levels his emotions for a moment. He grabs Hoseok's hand and watches the other nod at him gently.

"We should go, so you two can sleep." Hoseok announces.

Seokjin watches the two already heading towards the bedroom door, turning away from the group still occupying Hoseok's room. "You're leaving, too? Aren't you exhausted, Hobi?" He tilts his head with the question.

Hoseok shakes his head. "I'm fine. Tae and I have something to do."

-///-

A/N: I know it's short, but yet again time isn't on my side. I won't be able to upload tomorrow, I apologize sincerely in advance. I'll do my best to make up for it, because I love you guys~ <3 Thank you again for continuing to follow this story with your kind comments and your support!

Also, something I don't mention nearly enough, you can always suggest ideas for this story. I'll try to work anything in~ Suggestions are well loved, they help this story grow and continue <3