World of ours

This is ours, only ours. Jimin tells himself this as he chews on the inside of his cheek, watching Jungkook's fingers curled around the steering wheel. His stomach is warm with the tumbling bundle of nerves and he wishes he wasn't so afraid of something that shouldn't matter, but it always does. Opinions. Everyone has them and sometimes they go off like a loaded gun, unpredictable and deadly, but Jimin smiles anyway. He lets his lips curl up at the warmth of Jungkook's thumb moving back and forth against his sensitive skin, driving his teeth to settle harshly into the tender flesh of his puffy bottom lip. There's something sexy about watching the other pay so much focus to the road before them, one hand confidently holding the wheel, one hand wrapped tightly around his own. The song playing through the car speakers, loud and obnoxious, just the way Jimin likes it, fizzles out into background noise as he stares. It's not important if it isn't their song, or something Jungkook wants to sing, or something Jimin can giggle out the words to in the others direction as he squeezes his interlocked hand with Jungkook's to the beat of it, sharing the laughter. Right now, the mood is only slightly staled by his anxiety, but Jungkook hasn't noticed yet. Jimin leans towards him to convince away the ball of worry crawling up his own throat, pressing a slow and loving kiss to the angled jawline that's beginning to call his name.

Jungkook chuckles lowly at the unexpected heat of Jimin's lips against his skin. He clutches the smallers hand tighter in his own and brings their locked fingers up to his lips, kissing the back of Jimin's knuckles, each after the other with nothing but hot breath in between. "Still worried?" He notices the slight tension in the others joints when he moves him, the stillness of the typically chaotic atmosphere they share. Jimin's lip bites are filling his peripheral vision with increasing regularity.

"Mm," Jimin answers, feeling a bit apologetic to still feel concerned. It's only his parents, after all, right? He's known them for his whole life, loves them unconditionally in the same way that he knows they love him, but that only makes their opinions more important. "What if they hate my hair?"

The tallers lips part in mild surprise, his shoulders relaxing a bit from the fractions of tension they must have been holding onto. "Your hair?"

A small, defeated sigh is Jimin's only response for a quiet moment. He nods, regardless of Jungkook's attention on the cars whooshing on ahead of them, taking the man's concentration away from the fact that a tiny pout is forming on his soft features. He's selfish for all of Jungkook's attention even when he's driving. Especially when his stomach is in knots over more than just a change of hair color. "Everything, baby."

"You mean getting married," Jungkook quickly works to clarify, knowing if he doesn't the other will work on muddling up his confession to cover up the needy tone blossoming in his voice already. "Or the date we set?"

Jimin's shoulders sink slightly. He turns to face Jungkook with the same pout on his pink lips, reaching out to touch the man's pronounced, enticing arm veins and tracing them gently with the soft pads of his fingers. Another sigh emits from him without intention, catering towards content rather than anxious anymore. Jungkook's effect. "All of it, really." Jimin whispers.

This is when a smile is the most necessary, when Jimin needs to borrow it for a while just to ease his racing thoughts. Jungkook laughs a little bit, too, despite the small whine he hears from the blonde boy beside him. It sounds through a tiny smile Jungkook can hear creeping onto his pouting lips. Everything is so vague, so inclusive, but he understands anyway. "I think they'll love your hair, Mochi. It's pretty."

As if that's all there is to worry about, relief from the others compliment washes over Jimin and he bites back a grin. "It's different." He mutters and through the building reasons to grow concerned all over again, to let anxiety escort their smiles and laughs out of the car window, Jimin holds onto Jungkook's hand and lets one of those laughs rumble in his belly instead of the pestering worries and terrified butterflies. It feels better, perfect at Jungkook's side with the windows rolled down so the warm breeze can flutter through their fringe. It's sunny and gorgeous and the landscapes they zoom past are storybook worthy, but Jimin's got his eyes on the best view and he doesn't look away. "Everything's different, right?"