Hear Me

"Feel better?" Jungkook bumps his shoulder gently against Jimin's as they walk. His house is close now.

Jimin smiles, clutching his dessert in his small hands and nodding. "Much better." He blows out an exasperated sigh. "Thank you, baby. I'm sorry I got upset with you earlier."

"You were really upset?"

"Not that upset. I just mean that I hope I didn't make you feel bad or anything." Jimin laughs a little awkwardly and shakes his head. "I don't even know why it felt like such a big deal before. It's really not."

"It's not a big deal?" Jungkook asks, a little surprised.

"Why should it be? I mean," Jimin grins, sheepishly. "Being intimate is great, regardless of what kind of way it happens. So, no. It's not a big deal."

"But, sometimes you just want to make love?"

"Baby." Jimin rolls his eyes. "Yeah, sometimes. I like it. But, it took me by surprise a bit to realize that it's not something that I can ask you for."

Jungkook frowns. "You can ask me for anything."

"You don't know what making love is, remember?"

"I do now."

Jimin turns his head to squint at his boyfriend. "You know now? Did you have a sudden revelation and not tell me?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Ah, no." He rubs his neck under Jimin's gaze and peeks at the others expression before answering again. "I asked Hobi and Tae."

"You asked them what?"

"To tell me the difference!"

"Jungkook!" Jimin resists the urge to punch the others shoulder.

"And Hobi didn't know either!"

"That's not surprising! Did Tae tell you?"

Jungkook nods. "He's smarter than I realized. He had a really good explanation."

"Mm, did he now?"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the hint of annoyance in Jimin's voice. "Are you mad that he told me?"

"I'm not mad." Jimin shrugs, but his face can't hide his disappointment. "I wanted to make you understand, but it's okay, baby. I guess it's fine." He moves to hold his ice cream in one hand and grabs Jungkook's in his other. "You can tell me what he said later, hmm?"

"Later? You don't want to talk about it now, or maybe," Jungkook smiles. "I could show you what I know now?"

Jimin scoffs and shakes his head at the grin on Jungkook's face. "Lets see what your mother has to say to us before we make any kind of plans for now."

"Oh, right."

She's waiting for them in the living room when they arrive. Her smile is as kind as ever, welcoming and gentle. Jimin feels the bit of tension in his shoulders minimize and he smiles warmly when he sees her.

"You stopped to get ice cream?" She mentions, noticing the cup in Jimin's hand. She laughs, softly. "That's good, it's hot outside, right?"

Jimin looks at his almost completely melted dessert and laughs after her. "Really hot."

"Why are you wearing such long sleeves, in this kind of weather?"

The smaller boy feels flustered for a second, looking to Jungkook for a quick and convincing answer before finding a lie for himself to brush away the topic. "Uh, my classes get chilly sometimes. Air conditioning." He avoids eye contact.