I'm lucky

This chapter is pretty short. It's just a bit of a.. fill in of sorts, so the next texting chapter won't be confusing.

-///-

Jimin fiddles with the phone in his hands. His smile doesn't waver from his lips and he's glad for it, to feel happy for the simplicity of another day spent with his boyfriend. The day is seeming to drag on a bit and it's barely reaching the afternoon, a few more hours until he can leave with Jungkook. Jimin heaves a sigh into the warm air around him and he's thankful that it's not chilly. With Jungkook's large hoodie surrounding his smaller frame, he's beginning to feel hot now instead.

He pulls on the fabric to bring it over his head and smiles with relief to feel a breeze whisper against his skin. The sun is bright and overbearing in the sky, it's rays dancing across the outside courtyard where other students roam with lunch trays steady in their grips. He doesn't feel like eating, with Jungkook's peer pressure to eat a big breakfast still heavy in his stomach. It's only been a few hours since he's eaten, he can grab something later when he's hungry again. Hoseok appears small to him in a distant view of his back turned away. Taehyung is pressed into the older man's side and they share a look Jimin catches, smiling softly at the display of subtle affection. He's jealous that they can enjoy lunch together. He doesn't share that with Jungkook.

The soft whir of cars riding down the road alongside the school building sounds familiar and calming, coexisting with the pleasant atmosphere around Jimin. He flutters his eyes closed and leans back with his arms in the grass behind him. It really is a pretty day. He shouldn't fuss over missing his boyfriend that he will spend the night with, curled up in his warm arms with steady breath tickling his forehead. He loves that part of sleeping next to Jungkook the most, hearing him breath. Jimin loves the feeling, the rush he gets from being held on to, from being loved.

I'm really lucky. Jimin is tapping into the emotions swelling up in his chest. His phone turns circles in his hand as he absentmindedly checks it every once in a while, hoping for a little message from Jungkook to appear. I couldn't ask for anything better than him. His phone vibrates in his hand and he peers down at a new message blinking his screen to life. A soft smile is lifting his lips, but they fall when he finds the name in bold above the five worded text he's received.

"Don't try to fight it."

Pressure is on his arm before he's entirely comprehended what he's read. His phone is ripped from his hand and Jimin looks behind him to see Yugyeom's face mere inches from his own. His heart falls into his stomach, tying into the same knots it's already working on inside of him. He moves to jerk himself away from the others grasp, but the hand around his bicep grips tighter. "What the fuck-"

"I said not to fight it." The taller man hisses in a whisper. He pulls Jimin to his feet. "Just come and it's going to work out for everybody, understand?"

Jimin's eyes immediately glaze over as he watches the challenging stare in Yugyeom's. He glances in Hoseok's direction, shoulders sinking when he can't find him now. Actual terror creeps up into his throat and Jimin works to swallow the lump forming there. He coughs as his building tears start to choke him. Why can't he scream? Is this happening?