A/N

Because I love you all a whole lot, I don't want to spring the next chapter on you without saying a few words about it. I tend to overthink things a lot, and I worry so much. So I am worried about how the next change in this story will be taken.

Jimin has been keeping a secret from Jungkook, something he's just come to know is true. I don't want to give anything away, but I want to place a warning here beforehand that the next chapter I'm publishing will be the hardest thing I've ever written for this story. Keep in mind, I take this story very seriously and think about it often. I've been chatting with friends about what should happen here, and they've convinced me to go forward with this turn of events. It was something I debated with incorporating into the storyline, but I think that in the end of the chaos about to ensue, the strongest people I've ever characterized will be immune to anything that can possibly come their way. With that being said, if you love reading about heartbreak, please enjoy the next parts of this story.

I need to give credit to my bestie for the help she gave me with plotting out this whole.. horrible thing. Please don't hate us both too much.. ❤️

Butterbeanie93