Blindside

Hoseok finishes his first penalty shot, grimacing at the taste of it as it slides down his throat. He sighs after it's bitter heat subsides and finds Taehyung wearing a knowing expression with his arms crossed, appearing as if he'd finally figured out a huge secret that's been hidden from him for ages. Hoseok knows that he wasn't lying, but he tells himself that it's just a game and he knows well enough that Taehyung isn't going to hold anything against him in more than a teasing manner. It's alright. They can talk more seriously about it later, alone, if it's even something that's bothering the younger. He chooses not to say anything to Taehyung now and he brushes the back of his hand against the others knee beside him. It's time to choose his victim. Hoseok already knows who he wants to target and he already knows exactly the question he wants to ask if they're cowardice enough to choose Truth instead of Dare. "Yoongi hyung. Truth or Dare?"

Yoongi's forehead wrinkles. He looks intrigued more than nervous. No, he actually doesn't look nervous at all, but that's not something the others witness from him often. "Give me a dare, Hoseok." He says with a tinge of cockiness in his tone. He's not afraid, of Hoseok especially and doesn't expect anything outside of his comfort zone.

"Dare?" Hoseok repeats.

"Dare." Yoongi challenges him. "Make it quick before it gets boring."

"Great." Hoseok mutters, half sarcastically. He'd hoped for the other to choose truth, but a Dare could be even better if he comes up with something good. He's busy racking his brain for something to say when Yoongi grunts, waving his hand with signified annoyance.

"If it's too hard to come up with an interesting Dare, give me a Truth question. Please tell me you have one of those prepared. What else did you choose me for?"

Hoseok's eyebrows shoot up, surprised. He looks at Namjoon for some reason, cocking his head to the side. "Is he allowed to switch? Isn't that against the rules?" He's hoping that they let it slide, just a bit half heartedly. The question he wants to ask Yoongi makes him feel a bit nervous. But, God does he still want to ask him.

Namjoon watches the pair curiously and then he shrugs. "Go ahead, I suppose. Give him a truth question."

Hoseok smirks. "Yeah, alright. Truth it is."

Yoongi's expression reads bored. He scoffs. "Go on then."

"Truth." Hoseok nods. He's not sure if it's the fact that he's still slightly intoxicated or if it's because he's been curious about the truth of his speculations for much too long, but his question speaks smoother than he could've ever hoped for it to. "Is it true that you like my boyfriend?"

Jimin is the only one to move, lifting his hand to cover his lips in surprise as the others freeze around him. Yoongi's expression remains unchanged, but Hoseok watches them glaze over and annoyance hinders his eyelids as they close.

"Really, Hoseok?" Yoongi bites back.

Jungkook laughs a bit nervously when he catches the concern on Taehyung's face, lips parted as if he has something to say and eyes hooded with his full faced frown. "Hobi, should we be asking questions like that so earl-"

"Answer it." Hoseok interrupts. "It's part of the game." His tone is a bit more cowardly this time than he'd like it to be and he feels worse for it when Yoongi latches onto his faltered confidence.

"Ha. Taehyung? He's alright. What's not to like about him?" Yoongi shrugs, eyes seething when he opens them again. To say he feels annoyed would be an understatement. He hadn't expected Hoseok to blindside him like this. Truth be told, he hadn't expected much from the other. He realizes that maybe he hasn't been as careful with his emotions as he intended to be.

Hoseok shakes his head. "Not what I mean. You know it."

"What are you asking?"

"Do you have feelings for him?"

Yoongi masks the jump of his heart with a scowl on his lips. "No." He grumbles. "Not a chance." He's cheating at his own game, lying for his truth, but who fucking cares anyway? He just has to make it believable. "What the hell would even make you believe that I would?" But he does. He has feelings for Taehyung, and voicing his denial of them hurts more than keeping them hidden inside himself.

Hoseok leans back, watching Yoongi suspiciously, but in truth it's comforting to hear him say that he doesn't feel anything for his boyfriend. He doesn't entirely believe the man's answer, but he nods. "Just curious about it." Hoseok mutters. "Lets vote on his answer."

They let him pass, most believing his denial of feelings for Taehyung and taking Yoongi's word. Yoongi smiles, bitterly. His heart feels heavier than he'd like it to, heavier than it usually sits. Trying to work passed it and maintain a strong expression, he turns his focus onto choosing his first victim. Hoseok's question really caught him off guard, and it really got under his skin, leaving him irritated and a bit emotionally unstable. That question was a good headway into a deep valley of drama if Yoongi had answered honestly, but if drama is what Hoseok is searching for, that's exactly what he'll get served. He clears his throat as an idea consumes him and his eyes land on his target. "Truth or Dare, Jimin?"

-///-

A/N: I'd like to.. uh, first apologize of course for being gone. Not having any decent free time is really making things so complicated. I really do appreciate the kind comments you guys have been leaving. Thank you so much for understanding and always waiting patiently! There is so much I want to write, but I just can't find the time for it. I've gotten really busy, the holidays are like that for me. It's hard to even keep up with Bangtan and everything that's been going on. Wow, all the awards they received! And Artist of the year! <3 I feel so proud and relieved.

Also, just another bit of a warning I want to give to you guys.. This game might produce some drama and I know from reading your comments on here and on YouTube that some of you love that drama and some of you hate it. I'm really sorry to those of you that would rather everything be peaceful, but I like shaking things up a little bit. Have faith in me to put them back together :) I'm a bit of an angsty person so I really enjoy writing it.. But, I love you all so much and I hope nobody gets hurts by this story and such. (By some drama.. I mean that we're just getting started here, there might be a lot)

Sorry for the long rant here, seriously I'm sorry! I know this part is short, but I have to write in sections to get anything written out. Please bare with me! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the game~ <3