Finished

The chill of the morning breeze seeps through the double layers of clothing on Jimin's torso. He smiles as he knocks a few times softly at Jungkook's front door. He pulls out his phone from his pocket after a moment without an answer and quickly dials his boyfriends number.

"Mm," Jungkook hums when he answers the call, taking in a rather large breath before it turns into a yawn. He stretches his arms above him and sits up in his bed. "I'm awake." Jungkook grumbles.

"I told you I was on my way." Jimin shakes his head. He leans against the frame of the house and sighs. "I already knocked on your door."

"You're here? That was fast." Jungkook rubs his eyes and clears his throat to get rid of the tired tone in his voice. He groans as he moves to get up.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"I'm ready. I'm coming down now."

"Okay." Jimin smiles. He hangs up the call and shoves his phone back into his pocket. The sun is shining bright already in the sky and the drops of dew covering the green grass glisten in its light. It's a pretty morning, Jimin notices and his smile reflects off of its beauty.

Jungkook lifts an envelope from his bedside table and rubs his thumb gently across the name on its front. Jimin. He slides it into the large pouch of his hoodie and throws the hood over his disheveled hair and tired eyes. Jimin won't be happy to see him so exhausted, but he finally finished what he needed to. He leaves his room behind to descend down the stairs to open the front door. "Morning." Jungkook grins and his eyes close as he does. His voice is still husky with sleep. "I slept, I swear."

"You look terrible."

"You look cute." Jungkook responds.

A small pout comes to Jimin's lips and he grabs his boyfriends arm to hold onto it as they start to walk. "Do you want me to buy you coffee?" He mutters. He presses his cheek against the fabric of Jungkook's hoodie and he can smell the fresh scent of laundry detergent on the other.

Jungkook nods. He takes out one of his hands from his pocket and reaches for Jimin's to hold. "That sounds great, Mochi."

"Okay." Jimin leans away from him and their fingers intertwine. "How late did you stay up last night?"

Jungkook hums and looks down at his feet. His fingers trace the edges of the envelope in his pocket and he bites his bottom lip. "Mm, just a couple hours after we hung up."

"Did you finish it?"

Jungkook fidgets with the fingers wrapped around his own and he laughs softly. "Yeah, I did."

"Yeah?" Jimin leans closer again to bump Jungkook's shoulder. "Then you'll show me what it is, right?"

"I'll give it to you."

Jimin raises an eyebrow with his curiosity growing even bigger. He watches the side profile of his boyfriend carefully and Jungkook looks over to notice him, a small smirk coming to grace his lips.

"You have to wait until we get to school before you can have it." The taller chuckles at the pout that returns to Jimin's expression and he can't keep himself from craning his neck to press a slow kiss to those protruding, puffy lips. "I don't want to see you open it."

"Why not?" Jimin knits his eyebrows together.

"It's a little," Jungkook pauses to take a thoughtful breath and he shrugs. "I don't know, it's just really squishy."