Tongue

Jimin tucks the yellow envelope safe into a folder in front of him, stashing it after under a heavy book on his desk. He stands up to leave his classroom, looking towards his teacher that has finally arrived. With an approving nod before concern settles in her eyes from Jimin's reddened cheeks, Jimin takes his chance to excuse himself without any questions asked. He paces quickly down a long hallway to find the exit doors and Jungkook is already waiting outside for him.

"Hi." Jungkook whispers in his direction, but his eyes are downcast.

Jimin shakes his head at the crystal clear embarrassment present in his boyfriends demeanor. His voice cracks with a small, quieted laugh before he moves to shove both of his hands in Jungkook's hoodie pocket. Arms surround him naturally, but Jungkook is still avoiding eye contact. Jimin hums softly, biting the flesh of his bottom lip between his teeth. He can't help it that he finds Jungkook incredibly cute and even more romantic and soft than he already thought he was. How does his heart still manage to beat so quickly around a man he's felt like he's known forever?

"Say hi." Jungkook mutters, hoping to ease his own nerves he can't seem to shake off. He doesn't even know why he feels nervous around his boyfriend. He'd poured his heart out in a poem that kept him up at night, and maybe the lack of sleep is messing with the chemicals in his brain. But maybe it's just the feeling of Jimin's fingers rubbing against his abdomen through the fabric of his hooded sweatshirt that's making him feel a little light headed.

"Hi baby." Jimin says with a smile. He slides his hands from Jungkook's pocket and trails them slowly up the mans torso until he locks them around his neck. He presses himself closer to the other and nuzzles his face against Jungkook's neck, satisfied when the arms around him hold him tighter. Jimin adores the lack of space between their bodies, how Jungkook hugs him back with the perfect amount of pressure to make his chilly skin warm in an instant. He never needed written words to understand Jungkook's feelings, but seeing them that way before him and knowing how much those little words had been obsessed over has brought his own feelings to light. He pulls back to see Jungkook's eyes finally meeting his own and he finds something in them that he's never let himself see before. It's purity. It's promise and concrete hope. "You make me crazy."

Jungkook can't hold his stare and he looks down again. He's smiling as he feels his heart stop for a moment. Before there was Jimin, before he knew anything about what it could feel like to really love somebody, he couldn't have imagined himself like this. He was closed off and distant, alone and awkward with his peers. Jimin made his heart grow, react, and open up to what can be beautiful in life and all the things that are worth fighting for. "You make me love you." Jungkook chuckles and his words sound silly as a response, but he doesn't bother to worry over them. He lifts one of his hands up to push back the fringe covering Jimin's forehead and he pulls him close again with his other arm, pressing a long, still kiss to the skin he exposed. His kisses form a small trail down one side of Jimin's face and his hand moves lower to gently grip the others chin.

Jimin closes his eyes. Jungkook's breath on his cheek is warm. His lips are moving so slowly against him, that soft, pink skin coming so close to his own lips. He realizes that he's holding his breath and releases it, only to suck it back in sharply. Jimin pushes his leg against Jungkook's and a large hand follows his movement down to grip his thigh. Lips are suddenly messed against his and his hands find their way into the others hair.

It's only the start of a painfully slow battle of tongues. Jungkook lifts Jimin's leg up to wrap it around his waist. He takes his his other hand from Jimin's face to support the body against him. They find a way to breath between tiny breaks when their mouths part, coming back together with perfect timing. Jungkook rocks his hips softly against his boyfriend, feeling aroused now from the close proximity and the wet lips on his, the soft tongue around his own. He feels Jimin smile slightly and a low whine sounds muffled in the others mouth. It turns into a deep groan when Jimin pulls his hips back enough to snake his hand between them, cupping his whole hand around Jungkook's manhood through his pants.