Hips

"Fucking hell," Jungkook breaths ragged curses against his boyfriends lips, stretching his neck forward to slip his tongue into the elders mouth. Any doubts he might have had about Jimin's intentions vanish when rebellious fingers are gliding down his exposed set of abdominal muscles, gentle touches leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Jimin had stripped him of his shirt upon sight of him, pushing him down onto the bed so hard it had made him dizzy. Jungkook feels the boy on top of him press down harder on his hips, shifting suggestively a few times before picking up a slow and steady grind against the tight bulge in his jeans.

"Mm," Jimin whines into the wet of Jungkook's open mouth. Large hands cup a decent expanse of his sparsely clothed ass and any tension left from the days gone by melts away by the heat of the others bare skin beneath him.

Jungkook is the first to break their kiss, the sound of their lips parting and tongues detangling causing his ears to ring. He cranes his neck to the side to take in the obscenity of Jimin's choice of attire once more, unable to refrain from smirking. The shapely curve off the smallers ass looks incredible with almost nothing covering it up, the only thing shielding a perfect view of it in its bare glory a short, tight pair of black boxer briefs. He edges a few digits under the snug bottom rim on each side, rubbing the smooth skin under them and groaning when Jimin teases him back so fast it makes his head spin.

Jimin raises his hips up to palm Jungkook's hard on through his pants. He can feel it's attractive length throbbing in his hand as he grips it tighter. The hands on his backside slide up his body, lifting the shirt he's wearing as they explore his middle.

"You're wearing my shirt." Jungkook whispers, biting down on his bottom lip and hissing through his teeth. The sight of it alone, his baggy T-shirt and the sinfully skimpy underwear wrapping the others small frame, filled his eyes with lust the moment he walked through the bedroom door. Jimin wrapped himself up like a sexy present, so seductive. So intentionally triggering. He definitely knew what he wanted. He knows how to get it. "You look so good in it."

Jimin chuckles, voice so deep and laced with desire he almost scares himself. Jungkook doesn't seem to mind, mewling under his touches. "You like it, baby?"

"Yes." Jungkook nods, voice already choked. He doesn't understand how the other can create such intense friction through the thick fabric of his jeans, but maybe he's just sensitive. He stops Jimin's hand by gripping it in one of his own. "God, it's so hot." He pulls the boys hands away from him, holding onto his wrists. Jimin straddles him properly again, muscular thighs encasing his hips as he sits upright on Jungkook's covered erection. What a view; Jimin's swollen lips, still red from their previous tongue battle, his hair messy and falling in fluffy wisps over his beautiful face as he hovers over Jungkook with a satisfied smile.

"Don't you want to take it off?" Jimin asks, feigning innocence as he cocks his head to the side. He laughs at the hint of surprise in Jungkook's eyes, and maybe he is showing more incentive to fuck than he has in a while, but he loves it that the younger finds it so hard to resist him. The man can stop his fingers from outlining his dick through his pants, but he can't stop him from rocking his hips against it. Grumbling a flurry of hushed profanity and overdrawn gasps, Jungkook guides the plain white shirt over Jimin's head, flinging it towards the floor without hesitation.

Jungkook relocates his grip to place both hands on each of the others thighs. He's shaking with anticipation already and he curses himself for feeling so impatient. He's been holding himself together so well for such a long bit, it feels almost dirty to give into the growing fire churning in the pit of his stomach. Jimin dives down for his lips again and he lets out a moan as soft pink flesh muffles his noise. It's not dirty, maybe it's a little dirty, but it's so hot. Jungkook wants to be out of his clothes already, too. Jimin seems to read his mind, whining nearly unintelligible words between the sounds of desperate kisses.