Kisses

Jungkook's arm is warm around Jimin's waist. He breaths in the familiar scent of his boyfriend with his cheek pressed against the others broad chest. His heart feels calmer than it has in a while. It's making him drowsy. "Don't fall asleep." Jimin mutters, hypocritically.

"Mm, I thought I already heard you snoring."

"I don't snore."

"Of course, love." Jungkook hums a small laugh and groans, shuffling against Jimin as he moves to stretch. He's not sure how long the other has been in his bed, a fallen silence upon them. "You wanted to talk, right?"

Jimin sighs, turning onto his back. He traps Jungkook's arm under his head. "Maybe talking is useless at this point, don't you think?" He peeks over to find Jungkook watching him with a curious expression and it makes his lips lift into a playful smile.

"We can talk."

Jimin shrugs. "But we've already said so much."

Jungkook scoffs at the teasing tone in Jimin's voice and he moves again to face him, pulling him back into his embrace. "You just wanted to cuddle, didn't you?" He takes a quick initiative to press his lips softly against Jimin's, holding them still for a moment just to feel the contact between them. He pulls away with a barely audible pop and turns up his face to kiss Jimin's forehead. "I can do cuddles."

"Maybe cuddling is overrated." Jimin takes his bottom lip between his teeth. He sneaks his fingers under the bottom of Jungkook's shirt until he can feel the defined dips in the mans abdomen. Jungkook doesn't move to stop his hand from exploring, something he finds himself appreciating. Jimin caresses the skin under his fingertips. "They're better after sex, anyway."

Jungkook's muscles tighten unintentionally under Jimin's touch and he loses his breath for a moment. It's not often that Jimin craves it first, and he's caught off guard, not expecting for the other to want anything more than laying in his bed for the day. His hand slides down to Jimin's thigh and he lifts it to place it on his own hip, pressing their bodies closer together. "Do you want me, mochi?"

Jimin smirks as he fights back a shiver from creeping up his spine. "I want to see you want me. I need it."

"You know that I always want you."

"Show me." Jimin whispers, inches from Jungkook's lips. He drags his tongue against his bottom lip, holding his smile as he watches the others eyes following his action. He feels the grip on his thigh grow tighter before he's pulled into the center of the bed and Jungkook is hovering above him.

"I won't hurt you this time." The taller chuckles.

"But I liked that."

Jungkook groans. "Love, no. I want to show you something."

"Hmm, yeah?" Jimin closes his eyes and he can't keep the grin from his face. "What's that?"

"Stop smiling, it's serious!"

"Oh, serious?" Jimin pulls in his lips.

Jungkook narrows his eyes at his boyfriend, picking up on the teases and feeling glad to see Jimin in a better, more confident mood. He rolls his eyes even though Jimin can't see him. "Did you wear these tight Jeans to seduce me, love?"

Jimin clears his throat. "I wanted to be nice to you."

"I really want you out of them right now."

Jimin's eyes open to look down at the others hands on his knees, squeezing him gently through the clothe barrier. His stomach feels warm already and Jungkook is barely touching him. "Then, take them off, baby."

Smirking, Jungkook slowly trails his hands down the length of Jimin's thighs, finding the button of his jeans holding the boy tight within their grasp. As hot as Jimin looks squeezed into these pants, they're trouble to remove. Finally, Jungkook rids his boyfriend of his pesky clothing and he stares down at the nude lower half of him, suddenly feeling anxious. He wants to touch him, caress him, make him go crazy. He wants to drive his love into the boy and it feels like a heavy task when a beautiful body is bare in front of him.

Jimin moves to take off his shirt, taking the window of opportunity he finds when Jungkook is occupied staring at him to lift the mans shirt. Jungkook is so obedient for him, it makes his heart race. Jimin sits up and pulls Jungkook closer between his legs by the waist band of his pants. The distracted look on his boyfriends face is enticing. Jimin plays with the button on his pants, his fingers moving slowly until he only pulls down the fabric to expose the front of Jungkook's boxers.

"You're naughty." Jungkook mutters. His breath catches in his throats when he feels warmth surrounding his member.

Jimin watches the way the other lets his head fall back as his hand strokes his most sensitive organ, rubbing it gently up and down with only feather touches. He smiles. "Only for you."

Jungkook breathes harder, chuckling when he looks down to find Jimin's eyes on him. "I like that."

"I know. Kiss me."

"Mm." Jungkook leans down to take Jimin's lips. They're wet and soft and he hums into them when the touches become harder on his cock, Jimin's hand struggling to hold onto him between their bodies. He gently pulls away and leans back from the boys hand to take off the rest of his clothes. "Lay down."

A small pout plays at Jimin's abandoned lips, but he does as he's told.

Jungkook comes to hover above him again, staying upright positioned between Jimin's legs. He rests a couple of fingers on the others stomach and softly traces small circles around the boys navel. "You're beautiful." He whispers.

Jimin's face feels hot, feeling vulnerable now under Jungkook's stare, his finger teases. Jungkook grabs his side with a bit of pressure as he leans closer again, placing a small serious of kisses upon his chest. Jungkook trails them down his torso slowly, moving his body down to follow them. The weight of the man against him is making Jimin flustered more than he intended to be. It always feels like this when they're intimate in any way. He's quickly forgetting his concerns, whatever they may have been. Warm kisses reach his abdomen he is is finding it hard to stay quiet. He whines lowly.

Jungkook lets his tongue pass his lips, tasting the smooth skin beneath them. The way Jimin squirms when he dips it quickly into his navel excites him. The boy whimpers and it's music to his ears. He brings it back to butterfly kisses, paving a pathway of them passed Jimin's waiting member all the way down to his inner thighs. "You're so beautiful."

"Baby," Jimin reaches out to grab Jungkook's arm on his waist. His entire body is tingling, warm as if he's wrapped in a blanket. He's enjoying the attention against his sensitive skin, but he wants to feel more. "Come on top of me."

Jungkook smiles with his kisses, placing a long, deeper one to the inside of Jimin's knee before he stops. He moves up the others body again to press against him. "I love you."

Jimin bites his lip, his face flushed. "I love you, too."

Jungkook grabs his hips, and after another shared kiss he falls into the heat of Jimin's body completely. They rock together slowly, stealing touches and comforting stares between soft kisses.

Jimin finds himself wondering how he could have doubted a man so loving, so attentive. He knows when Jungkook is on him, his body heat surrounding him, their sweat mingling, he doesn't have anything to worry about. Only a love like Jungkook's could make him feel this way.

A/N: I'm sorry if it feels like I cut it off or anything, I'm just not so good at soft sex hahahaha. Give me filthy~ let me stop. Sorry guys. Hope you still enjoyed this!