The color red

A/N: I need to place a warning here before you read and could be possibly triggered. This is a pretty intense chapter if you're sensitive to the topic of suicide. If that's not something you're comfortable reading about, please don't read this. I truly do not wish to hurt anybody with this story! I'm sorry beforehand.

-///-

"It's not so easy to talk through that shit in your mouth now, is it?" Yugyeom steps away from the smaller man to admire his work. His eyes narrow at the way Jimin slides his body against the sheets on his bed, the way the knot around his wrists seem more slack than the night before. He scoffs, reliving his statement he'd made to Jungkook moments before about Jimin being a good hostage. He's proving otherwise. Yugyeom leans forward slowly and pulls on the ties holding Jimin to the bed.

Jimin winces as the fabric digs deeper into his skin. "Sshtop hoiding ith." He tries to speak against the musky item forcing his lips apart. He tried not to taste it, but it'll all over his tongue.

"Keep saying shit." Yugyeom hovers his face over the others, close to him as he chuckles. His hot breath surrounds Jimin and he lets his own sick words sting close to the boys ear. "It's incredible to see how hard you're trying to figure me out, but what you don't understand is that you can't. I like to watch you suffer. I like the way you writhe in my bed, unable to move. I like the way you keep trying to get in my head with your theories and your assumptions. I love the way your boyfriend begs for me to let you go." He lets that last part sink in with a side smirk and a taunting tilt of his head. "He'll do anything for you, won't he?"

The smaller boy pretends to remain unphased. His stomach churns thinking about the conversations he's had with Jungkook already, the promises his boyfriend may have agreed to. "Huou are scared." His tongue prevents him from speaking clearly, but he's understood well enough to reignite a flame in Yugyeom's eyes. The gag is ripped promptly from his mouth.

"Yeah? I'm interested, let me hear this one." Yugyeom spits. His fingers loops around the cloth taken from Jimin's lips, dampened with a bit of the others saliva. He stares down, leaning back a bit to create a vision of this moment for later. "What am I scared of now?"

Jimin doesn't risk losing his chance to speak clearly. "You're scared of being alone. You're so afraid. I can see it written all over your face."

"It's written on my face?" Yugyeom stops to absorb that and he laughs suddenly, his voice bouncing off of his bare walls and filling the room with its disbelief. "Are you crazy? What reason do I have to be scared of being alone? I've been alone my entire life. That's something you get used to."

"You're scared of being left alone." Jimin emphasizes.

"Left alone?" Yugyeom's expression retains the hint of amusement he felt from the absurd beginning of the small conversation, but irritation is bubbling to his surface. He looks away from the determination in Jimin's eyes. "How can I be left alone when I've always been by myself. You're not making sense."

"What about your parents?" Jimin inquires.

"I don't have parents." The youngers lips fall into a straight line. He smooths his fingers, anxious to fidget with something to distract himself from the turn of topic, against the crumpled bedsheets. His face becomes blank under the others curious stare. "Don't talk about shit you don't know."

"You have a mother. Jungkook told me about her."

Yugyeom's eyes flash back to Jimin's and he squints his own into a glare. "He told you about her? What the fuck does he know about my mother. He barely knew her."