Chapter 3

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1706

~~♛~~

Lyra~

This would be the moment where we head to Route 30, but I was too concerned about Totodile's condition. After a bit of disagreement, I went to the Pokémon Center while Silver waited somewhere inside.

"Thanks for waiting. I'm happy to inform you that Totodile is back to full health," Nurse Joy informed me.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy," I replied, taking Totodile's Pokéball from her. As I leave the Pokémon Center, I tried to spot Silver somewhere inside.

It turned out he was standing near the entrance and had to extend his arm a bit to make sure we're five metres apart. I gave him back his Pokéball and we both set out for Route 30.

We headed straight north, mostly because Silver's leading the way. While we walked, I registered some entries of the wild Pokémon I saw, such as that Pidgey that flew by and the Caterpie near a tree.

The Egg I got from Mr. Pokémon was in my bag at the moment. I was glad that it fitted perfectly inside... somehow. However, I decided to take it out and carry it, in order to make sure it's safe.

Suddenly, my Pokégear started ringing. Silver noticed and gave me that look, asking me who it is.

I mouthed 'Professor Elm' in response. He understood what I said and nodded, rolling his eyes when he turned his body away from me. We stopped near the trees and hid behind their trunks, to answer him without possible disturbance. I passed the Egg for Chikarita to hold.

"Lyra!? Where are you? The police were searching for you and Ethan, but Ethan came by a few minutes ago and you...! What's happening!?" he asked me in distress.

"I'm in a bit of a 'binding situation', but I'm trying to handle it," I replied hastily, but I hesitated a bit before replying.

"Lyra, you need to go to the police. They might think you're an accessory to the break-in."

"Don't worry. I ran into the police in Cherrygrove City. They cleared Chikorita and I," I reassured him, making sure not to mention Silver.

He nods his head, sighing in relief and wiped the stress on his forehead. "Alright. And what was it that Mr. Pokémon gave you?"