Chapter 51

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1677

~~♛~~

Silver~

My body was numb, yet something was patting my head. The room felt cold, projecting the feeling of a dungeon or basement. When I opened my eyes, I stared up at a cloaked figure. I couldn't see the face clearly, with the hood covering the upper half.

My eyes widened immediately, as I pushed myself up and them away from me. The figure hastily raised their hands in the air. I had a thought about something, how their presence reminded me of 'S'.

From that alone, I didn't give the idea a second thought. I got up on my feet and pinned the figure to the ground, removing their hood off of their eyes. However, I was stunned by the result.

"Green?"

It had to be her, the same girl who took care of me two years ago. I vaguely remembered how she sheltered me in a hidden area somewhere in Kanto. The moment I saw her, I wondered if she had more incidents with me before the fire incident. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave her protection.

Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps outside the door—it surprised me how Team Rocket couldn't even use soundproof doors to lock me in. Green was about to say something, but I used my hand to block her mouth before she said a word. I motioned the door while keeping her on the ground.

If Green was 'S', I couldn't risk the chances of her taking advantage of me. Besides, Green... seemed off for some reason. Maybe it's the hair length or her figure, but there's just something different about her, compared to two years ago—or at least, from what I remembered.

"Is he awake?" a man—sounded like Petrel—questioned.

"We haven't checked yet. Executive Archer told us not to go in until he says so," a grunt replied obediently.

"You don't need to listen to that know-it-all anymore; remember whose wing you're under. If everything goes as planned, then we'll be on Giovanni's good side. What about the girl?" Petrel noted.

"She fell into the water, but her body's nowhere to be found. Though her Pokémon aren't much of a threat to us, it saved us a lot of trouble discarding the girl's body," someone else answered—Proton.

My eyes widened, my heart pounded loudly. I glanced at my left hand, which pinned Green's hands above her head, noticing how the bracelet was replaced by a red mark resembling it. Suddenly, I remembered how someone tried to take it off before the explosion and successfully did so.