Chapter 54

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 2112

~~♛~~

Lyra~

Unfortunately, I didn't have my bag on me, and Togekiss wasn't with the others when they brought me to Tohjo Falls. I wondered if Togekiss hid when the bomb exploded. Thankfully, Exchanger brought out a Pokémon called Honchcrow and it carried the two of us to Ecruteak City. It was a difference I learned between Silver and Exchanger; Silver never had a Honchcrow.

Before we headed over to the Ecruteak Dance Theatre, I wanted to visit the Gym to see if Morty was there. However, when I arrived, the Gym guide who stood near the entrance of the Gym informed me that Morty left to head to Blackthorn City. When I asked why, he told me he didn't know.

"It's alright. Let's head to the Dance Theatre. Morty can defend himself; right now let's see if the Kimono Girls can help us," Exchanger suggested.

I nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

As we approached the building, I heard music coming from inside. The two of us entered the building to notice five women in kimonos dancing elegantly on the stage. There wasn't anyone inside the building, so I assumed they were practicing.

One of them noticed our presence—her face beamed with excitement—and motioned the other women towards us. The one who noticed us, along with another woman, stepped down the stage and took off their wigs. Once they did so, I immediately recognized them.

"Sayo! Zuki!"

"Lyra, you came! I'm glad to see you're doing well," Sayo replied.

The other three women took off their wigs as well: there was a blue-haired woman, the green-haired woman, and the red-haired woman. They stood with the blue-haired woman in the middle with the green-haired woman to her right and the red-haired woman to her left. Zuki took the honour of introducing them.

"Starting from the left, this is Naoko, then Miki, and Kuni. They are our sisters," she informed me.

"Let us explain ourselves. There was a cloaked figure who arrived here with letters, giving Sayo one to give before you battled the Gym Leader and the other to me for this moment. We were confused, but we followed their instructions once we realized they were speaking the truth," Miki explained.

"We heard from the Gym Leader that you were trying to summon Lugia. There is a special item that we possess that can help you with that quest. To test you on your capability to face Lugia's power, we were given a Pokémon Egg and we gave it to Mr. Pokémon to give to Professor Elm and then to you," Kuni added.