Chapter 55

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc.)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1673

~~♛~~

Lyra~

Miki was strong indeed, but Bayleef was able to hold on her own, though the damage marks on her body says otherwise. Exchanger patted my back once I had collapsed onto my knees after the fight. I heard Zuki's comment that it's maybe because I am coming to accept that I have to battle Silver.

A part of me was, but it was too real to believe.

"Let's take Bayleef to the Pokémon Center," Exchanger offered.

I nodded, taking his hand that was extended towards me. When I turned to Bayleef, I noticed a Feraligatr—Exchanger's Feraligatr—helping Bayleef to her feet. It was still a surprise Silver and Exchanger were the same person, with the same appearance, with similar Pokémon, with different personalities.

"Don't worry about that," I heard Sayo inform us. When we turned towards her, we saw Nurse Joy and her Chansey entering the theatre, with Nurse Joy holding a box of first aid. She smiled at us before walking up the stage to check on Bayleef and Jolteon.

"Lyra, we would like to talk to you and... Exchanger, right?"

Exchanger nodded and Sayo took both of us to the side of the theatre where she gave me a small bell with a small string attached to it.

"This is a Tidal Bell. Ringing it once, along with our special dance, in a very specific place will summon Lugia from the depth of the waterfall basin," Sayo informed me.

"There is a place called the Whirl Islands where Lugia will very most likely rest. We shall lend our assistance in helping you summon Lugia. However, I wish to tell you something regarding S, the woman who brought us the Egg," Miki added.

"So S is a woman—you're confirming this, right?" Exchanger questioned.

Naoko nodded for the rest of her sisters and herself. "Though she wore a mask to disguise her voice, her figure was no mystery to the common eye."

"However... S is no longer here... physically," Kuni concluded.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

Sayo stepped forward in front of Kuni. "Yes, the woman was wearing a cloak, but it couldn't hide the sliver sight of her hands trying to cover her body. It was... transparent, you could say."