Chapter 20

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1101

~~♛~~

Lyra~

W-what happened...to me? For a moment, it felt like I couldn't move my body. There was this heavy pressure pounding in my head, along with this burning feeling on the right side of my stomach.

My eyes felt heavy, so was I sleeping? That must be why I'm lying down on something as soft as a bed. Someone cold was being pressed on my right arm, soothing the burning feeling a bit but I also felt goosebumps forming.

A warm hand was placed on my forehead, which comforted me a bit. The person with that warm hand must've known I was half-awake. As I thought about that, the hand gradually moved towards my cheek. I leaned closer towards that warmth, and slowly opened my eyes.

Looking to my right, I saw Silver leaning close to me. As he realized I was awakening, he fixed himself into a sitting position next to my laid figure. His hand was on my cheek and he made no effort to move it, leaving me to do nothing but blush.

I found out that the cold object on my right arm was a pack of ice, covering about half of the top part of my arm.

"Silver..." I muttered his name.

"You really are dense. What made you get up and expose yourself to that fire attack?" Silver questioned me, removing his hand from my cheek.

"I'm sorry..." was all I could say. My throat felt so dry, which my mind desperately searched the room for water. Probably from watching me search the room, Silver grabbed the water bottle that was propped on the ground, by the bed.

He opened the cap and placed the rim of the bottle on my bottom lip. Silver must've realized that it was too difficult for me to use my right arm. I mentally smiled to myself for his kind consideration.

He made sure I got enough water, just enough to feel fully hydrated. Afterward, he retracted the bottle and closed the rim with the cap, placing it on the dresser beside my bed.

"W-What happened?" I tried to ask him, finally being able to talk properly.

Silver seated himself beside me before speaking, looking at what's outside of the window nearby.

"That Legendary Fire-Type Pokémon from before released a move called 'Flamethrower', and the man from before dodged the attack that was directed to him, but you were behind him and then you know what happened next."

"Who was that guy?" I questioned, leaning further back towards the bed.

"Don't know and don't care, but for your information, he seems pretty obsessed with that blue Legendary Pokémon," Silver replied.

"Blue Legendary... Pokémon..." I muttered.

As I thought about that, the sound of the door opening startled me. I glanced towards the door and saw Zuki and another female entering the room. The other female was holding a tray of food.

"The "blue Legendary Pokémon" you were speaking of is a Water-Type Pokémon called Suicune. Along with the Electric-Type Raikou and the Fire-Type Entei, the three of them form a group called the Legendary Beasts," Zuki explained to us

"It is said in past legends that those three Legendary Pokémon were resurrected by the Legendary Ho-oh after the burning of the Burned Tower," the other female added, placing the tray on the table beside Silver.

"This is my sister, Sayo," Zuki informed me, referring to the female who held the tray a few seconds ago.

Sayo had magenta hair, tied up in two pigtails, along with blue eyes. Her facial appearance appeared very youthful and pure child-like beauty, compared to Zuki. Obviously she was younger than Zuki.

On the tray were a few onigiri, along with a bowl of soup, from my perspective. Silver grabbed an onigiri for me and passed it to me. I managed to weakly grab the onigiri with my left hand, making sure not to press too much weight on my right side.

It took a bit just to take a bite. Although I struggled, Silver was there to support me. I felt content by his kindness but I also question this sudden offering he's presenting me. He actually looked concerned for my safety.

"You two make a fine couple," I heard Zuki say. When I turned my head, I saw both her and Sayo smiling. A hint of mischief clouded in the air around them.

"Don't worry, Lyra. I'm sure Silver can get you some free stuff in the Ho-oh Festival. It's actually starting in around an hour. This year, it's recommended that you wear a kimono if you ever chose to attend," Sayo informed us.

Little did she know about the effects these bracelets have on us. They both don't even know about the bracelet itself, and it's better not to get any more people involved. I had to push Ethan away because of this, so I would have to do the same if necessary.

And as much as I wanted to, it appears that I can't go to the Ho-oh festival, as I'm told to rest.

"We'll bring up a few kimonos for you two, just in case Lyra recovers fast enough," Zuki told us before she and her sister left the room.

I glanced towards Silver's direction who was still staring into space in the direction of where the window was.

Sighing, I laid even further back in the bed, drifting off to sleep while trying to forget the Ho-oh festival.

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~