Chapter 57

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc.)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1407

~~♛~~

Lyra~

We entered the cave Blue showed us. There was a man who sat near the entrance, claiming to have stopped many travellers from entering Lugia's Chambers. Despite Blue trying to convince the monk to let us pass, desperately explaining the situation, the monk refused to move aside.

"Now what?" Green muttered.

"Does that mean I won't be able to see Lugia?" I questioned.

"Don't give up hope that easily. I'm sure there's something—"

"Wait! Lyra, what's in your bag?" Green interjected from Blue's comment.

I stared at my bag to notice a faint light. Strangely, it reminded me of the time Togepi hatched from her Egg... but that was beside the point. I opened the bag to check what was glowing inside.

Suddenly, a Silver Wing rose from inside the bag and hovered in front of me. The wing dazzled in a pure light, one that slightly blinded my vision. I stared at the monk who looked startled at the sight of the wing.

"Is that... That thing you have...!"

The monk hastily stepped to the side.

"You have found it... Please go ahead."

The wing landed on my palms as Blue nudged my shoulder, reminding me that I had a job to do.

"Let's go. The bright future is waiting for us," he encouraged.

Green went on ahead, as Blue and I followed her from behind. We continued down the path and entered the room, where I noticed the Kimono Girls' presence. They stood in a straight line, their backs facing the waterfall that was larger than the one in Tohjo Falls.

They motioned me to come closer. I turned back to notice Green and Blue stepping out of the room. Green walked ahead, and Blue left after he gave me a thumbs-up, along with a wink.

"Lyra... This place is where we will summon the Legendary Pokémon, Lugia. When the dance we practiced many days becomes one with the sound of the Tidal Bell we entrusted with you, then Lugia shall come out from deep within the waterfall basin once again!" Zuki exclaimed.