Chapter 52

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia, Pokémon Generations: Episode 5

Number of Words: 1579

~~♛~~

Lyra~

I wandered around the cave within Tohjo Falls. Bayleef and Marill were walking close to me, glancing up at my face every few minutes. I knew Morty was right; I did need a bit of time to breathe. I just want to know why...

Why was this all happening? Why did it all turn into this mess? Why was there another Silver here? Why did I feel like Ethan was hiding something important from me?

That Silver... he called Ethan 'Gold', and he spoke to him so familiarly. Did they know each other somehow? Was this why Ethan was so suspicious of Silver?

I glanced at my right wrist. There was a faint red mark on the spot where the bracelet once gripped. It's still unbelievable how the bracelet—the one which changed the lives of Silver and myself—was able to be removed that easily and quickly.

Was it the bracelet that kept us together, or did I decided to stay with him willingly?

Staying with Silver... I had encountered many feelings while I was by his side. I would tell myself that the feelings were normal and mutual but at the same time, I have had my small doubts. Every time I wanted to clear them up, all I could see was Silver getting further away from my grasp.

My entire journey wasn't normal and it all started because of those bracelets.

I felt Marill bump into me, realizing that I was walking slower than usual. Bayleef extended her vines to lift Marill up and back into a standing position. Seeing this, I couldn't help but smile. After all this, my Pokémon are still able to be kind, staying by my side until the end.

Suddenly, I heard a faint static sound, coming from an opening around the corner.

"What was that?" I whispered to myself.

The three of us immediately went to the source without much hesitation. We ended up behind the waterfall, where we entered the hidden cave and noticed an operating radio. I was sure there wasn't much signal in a cave, especially one that was deep within the cavern.

"This is the Radio Tower. This is the Radio Tower. We are pleased to declare Team Rocket's revival... Giovanni? We have finally made it!..."