Chapter 7

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1442

~~♛~~

Lyra~

"Hurry up," Silver groaned as I grabbed our Pokéballs from Chansey.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I replied hastily. But I knew that he was right, and that we should get a move on to Azalea Town. We left the Pokémon Center and head towards the cave near there.

I suddenly missed the warmth of his hands. I'm not going to lie, but that doesn't mean I have feelings for him.

The cave was a bit dark so sticking near Silver would be the best option at this point. I secured my hold on the Egg while making sure I'm close to his back. I allowed him to show me the way. All I need to do is follow him.

As we continued forward, we encountered a few trainers. Silver and I continued to take turns in battling the trainers. While that happened, I also registered some Pokémon into the Pokédex.

I've noticed that one of the trainers had a Vulpix, according to my Pokédex. It was so cute that I wanted one so badly.

I'm currently battling a trainer with some Geodudes. I defeated one of them with my Chikorita and now I'm facing the second one.

"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf!"

Chikorita used her Razor Leaf attack and slashed the Geodude multiple times, thus defeating it. But then, Chikorita began to glow and her form began to change.

"What's happening?" I questioned.

"Chikorita's evolving," Silver noted. I was surprised by Silver's words. Is this really the evolution of Chikorita?

And then after a few seconds, I am witnessing the result of evolution. It looked bigger than the Chikorita I'm used to. Its cry was different as well.

Silver offered to hold the Egg for a bit, seeing that I'm 'unorganized' as he would put it. I won't deny how insulted I felt. I took out my Pokédex and checked it out.

"Bayleef; the Leaf Pokémon. A spicy aroma emanates from around its neck. The aroma acts as a stimulant to restore health but somehow, sniffing it makes you want to fight."

"Wow! Chikorita evolved into Bayleef!" I screeched.

The trainer, however, didn't give up, even when he's down to the last Geodude he brought out. With brand new confidence, I told Bayleef to use Vine Whip, defeating the last Geodude.