Thank You

Happy Halloween everyone!

Alright, so this book ended with a large number of chapters, which is something I didn't really plan until the creativity flowed in.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book. This did take a lot of time and is definitely something I'm very proud of(at least so far, probably the next few books might impress me more).

I would like to thank all of my readers who have decided to waste-I mean contribute some of their time reading all of the chapters. It means a lot to me and I know there's a lot who supported me.

Thank you to those specific people who commented and expressed interest in the plot. Your comments always light up my day. I can't individually thank you guys anymore because I wasn't able to keep track of everyone's support, but I am thankful for receiving them(However, I do recognize you guys are and I am so thankful for your support).

Thank you to the amazing people who voted on my chapters, especially those that stuck with me till the very end, such as:

Kattnezz
Meri402
Pkmnwriter13
ThankfullyYours

(Usernames of 31/10/2019)

Special thanks to @ThankfullyYours (username of 31/10/2019) for continuously supporting me and being one of my best friends.

Also, thank you to the people who decided to follow me~ Of course, the number is always going up and down, but I never really paid much attention to my follower cap.

Once again, thank you to all of my readers. You guys are amazing! I can't believe this book has like 9.8k reads. That's awesome~

So after you guys finished reading the story, if you're still confused about certain areas of the story, you can ask that question in the comments. I will only answer comments that are worth answering and if the answers do not spoil the next book. However, if it's just a small spoiler, I don't mind answering.

• W H A T I S B E I N G P L A N N E D •

There is a sequel in the making. By the time this book is completed, all/most of the planning/drafts are completed. The thing is this: I want to go back to my Ferriswheelshipping book and re-edit the story(since there were a lot of spelling mistakes and stuff that were too much cringe, and also to put better banners).

It won't take me too long, but I don't know the exact date. I mainly recommend keeping this book in your library until the next update where I would post about the sequel being published(This book will be marked complete). However, if you choose to follow me(don't have to, not forcing, not recommending), I will post the update on my "conversations" and notify my followers that the sequel has been released.

The first chapter(the one before the actual prologue) will be important for you guys to read, so be sure to pay attention to it(knowing that particular reader, they won't).

As always, hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next book~

~Lisa