Chapter 31

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1304

~~♛~~

Lyra~

We made it to Cianwood City. Silver released me from his arms, glancing around at the small city while I used a Pokéball to 'catch' Togetic. I realized that I always carried Togetic while she was still a Togepi, so technically she wasn't really one of my Pokémon.

However, I'm sure there are some trainers out there who had Pokémon that doesn't always stay in its Pokéball.

"Where should we go first?" I asked.

"Depends. Do you want to do something before heading to the gym?" Silver asked.

"Well..." my mind suddenly wanders off to food. "I'm kind of hungry..."

"Fine. We can go to a restaurant. This city's small, so we won't be recognized too quickly. The police are stupid, anyway..." he responded, grumbling the last part.

"You have Pokédollars, right?" I questioned.

"Obviously. Why would I agree to that if I don't?"

I smiled, dragging him by his arm and began looking around the city. One particular restaurant caught my interest. Although any girl would prefer a large fancy one, this restaurant was good enough for me in a situation like this.

Now that I've mentioned it, I've barely gone into these kinds of buildings while I was travelling with Silver. I'm sure my mother must be worried about my safety. However, like when I encountered Ethan, I shouldn't involve anyone else in a situation like this.

I did my best to forget about the bracelet most of the time. However, this is the game fate decided to play us with, so I should be expecting many obstacles. But it's okay. As long as Silver's here... I'm sure everything will be alright.

• ᴘ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ •

Silver and I just finished our meals before a waiter came by with the check. I felt apologetic that Silver was paying for both of us since I forgot to ask my mother for more Pokédollars. Speaking of my mother, I glanced at my Pokégear and noticed a missed call from her.

I knew I had to call her back soon. It was normal for her to worry about her own fourteen-year-old daughter not returning home at any point in time. Why I say that... I'm not really sure when I will return to New Bark City.