Chapter 58

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc.)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1987

~~♛~~

Silver~

Green went on ahead, ruthlessly defeating every Team Rocket Grunt that passes her. It wasn't a surprise that people were staring at me suspiciously. They were used to Team Rocket being there and must have probably heard some stuff after me. Each worker was whispering my name as if I wouldn't be able to hear any of them.

Before we raided the Radio Tower, Green had her Alakazam control the spacial dimensions of the building.

"I'm going to make sure no one leaves the building... alive at least," she had told me before grabbing my hand and abruptly entering the building. 

Everyone had been startled when Green went all out on every grunt she sees.

"Let's go, Silver! Archer is definitely in the Command Room," she exclaimed, rushing ahead.

I glanced around at the grunts who laid on the ground in serious pain after Green brutally attacked each of them. They wrapped their stomachs with their arms, some coiling up into a ball in an attempt to suppress the pain. As I walked past them, they looked up towards me, pleading for their life through their eyes.

I couldn't feel much from the sight of their pain, but a part of me felt that they could be useful.

"Do you know where Lyra is?" I asked them, standing still to await an answer.

One grunt slowly rose to his knees.

"I will be honest. We are not the division that went after you in Dragon's Den. We're not able to answer that question; however, I remembered hearing that none of them were commanded to kill her on sight."

Lies, I thought, but I could hear the sincerity of his words. The grunt that was with Petrel and Proton said otherwise. However, I knew that I'd need more stuff from them.

There were around 10 people in the room—7 males and 3 females—people that could be more useful to me.

"Are you all part of the same division?" I questioned.

"Yes, the 10 of us are part of the rookie-level. I am the leader among us. We have heard a lot about you, boss," he answered.