7.

Emily's POV-

After seeing Ali at The Brew and basically running off I decided to go visit Hanna. I parked my car in her driveway and walked up to her door. I rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer. The door was yanked open and a blonde came crashing into me. I wrapped my arms around her and returned her hug.

"Emily! I missed you so much." Hanna exclaimed

"Haha. I missed you too, Hanna." We stopped hugging and walked into the house. Aria was sitting on the couch watching TV when I walked into the living room.

I snuck up behind her and put my hands over her eyes and said , "Guess who."

"No way!" She pulled my hands from her eyes and jumped off of the couch and hugged me.

"You cant leave us for that long again, Em."

"Its only been three months." I said while looking at her.

"Yeah, a long ass three months." Hanna said

"Leave it to you to ruin the moment." I said while making a face at Hanna

"Shut up - you know you missed me." She said while smacking her lips.

" I missed all of you." I said

" Have you seen Spencer?" Aria asked

"Yeah. I'm staying with her in the barn . You know, to give my parents some space after the vow renewal. You guys are coming right?"

"Yup. Pam invited us. Bryon and Ella are gonna be there also."

I stared at Hanna.

"What?!" she asked

"Did I miss the memo where we call each others parents by their first names?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You know what I mean." She threw her hands in the air.

I just shook my head and sat on the couch.

"You know that Ali's going to be there?" Aria asked

"She is?" I asked shocked

"Yeah, your mother invited her..."

"Oh, that's good." I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to see her but at the same time I wasn't really ready.

I told them about what happened at The Brew when I saw Ali.

"I would've high-tailed my ass out of there too, Em." Hanna said while shaking her head.

"Why are you avoiding her, Em? She's been miserable ever since you left. I mean, we know you have Alexis now but what about Ali?" Aria asked

" What are you saying? You think I'm scared to get close to Ali again?"

"Well, do you still have feelings for her?"

Yes! I thought.

" I don't know. I-I really don't."

" Well that's something you need to figure out. I've got to go get ready for the party. " Aria stood up and gave me a hug. " Ill see y'all there."

"I'm going to go get ready too, Han." I hugged Hanna.

" Okay, Em. See you there."

I walked out of the door, got into my car and drove to Spencer's.

-Ali's POV-

I looked in the mirror as I smoothed my dress over my hips. I wished that I had got a chance to talk to Emily at The Brew but maybe I'll get a chance to do so at the reception after the vow renewal. She wouldn't be able to run from that. I grabbed my white clutch off of the table, walked out of the door and drove to the church.