56

Emily's POV

"Baby!...Babe!" I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time, into Ali and my room to see her standing in the middle of the room. Clothes were scattered across the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked while holding my hand up to my chest.

"I can't find what to wear." She simply stated while huffing, looking at the various outfits on the bed.

"Are you serious right now Als?"

"What?" She said while turning to face me.

"I thought your water broke with how you were calling me." I took a deep breath and walked over to the bed, hanging the clothes back on the hangers. "Remember Hanna is bringing your outfit. She'll be here in a few minutes."

"I forgot that." She said as she walked closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and held onto it.

"I really thought you went in labor."

"I'm sorry that I yelled like that and scared you." I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay baby. I'm just on edge...that's all" I put my hand on her stomach and smiled when I felt Taj moving.

"I'm here!." Hanna yelled from downstairs. I peeked my head out the door "We're up here, Han." Soon I heard her coming up the stairs. She soon walked into our bedroom and placed a black garment bag on the bed.

"I better start getting ready." I said as I grabbed my bag from the closet. I then kissed Ali's forehead one more time before leaving the room. I went downstairs and went to the guest house and showered. Once I was done, I styled my hair in curls and applied a little makeup. I opened the bag and gasped. Wow. I took the suit out of the bag and started to get dressed. Once I was done, I looked around for my shoes but realized I left them in the house. I walked into the house and ran up the stairs.

"I left my..." I stopped talking when Ali turned around. She looked me up and down and unconsciously licked her lips before smirking at me. I looked at the dress she was wearing. Damn. I said in my head. She blushed. I guess it wasn't just in my head.

"You like it?" She asked smiling. I shook my head No. Her face fell.

"I don't like it because I love it. Very sexy."

"Really?" She gushed. "How sexy?" She asked as she bit her lip when I walked closer to her.

"So sexy that if I were a guy and you weren't pregnant, you definitely would be at the end of tonight." I said, flirting with her a little. She threw her head back and laughed before looking at me. I leaned in and kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love the way your suit came out baby." She said as she ran her hand down the front of my jacket.

"I do too. I mean, I knew that it was gonna be amazing because you designed it but this is more than I expected." I said as I straightened my jacket.

"Is the jacket too much?" She asked, noticing how I kept moving the jacket. I shook my head.

"Nah, if I get tired of wearing it, I'll just take it off at the party." Ali nodded her head and smoothed her hand over my jacket one more time.

"So what did you forget?" I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What?" She smiled at me and shook her head.

"When you walked in you were saying you forgot something. You never said what though."

"Oh.. Oh! My shoes. I left them in the closet." I walked into the closet and grabbed my navy blue Vans and sat on the bed and slipped them on. Hanna walked in just as I was tying them up.