16.

-Emily's POV-

When I woke up, my arm was draped across Ali and she was still asleep. I kissed her cheek before getting out of bed. After my shower, I walked into the room to see her still sleeping. Once I got dressed, I picked up my phone and answered some missed messages. I sat close to Ali and started playing with her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good Morning" she said while stretching.

"Well, it's almost Noon... But Good Morning." I smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her but she moved her head.

"I have to brush my teeth."

"Okay." I laughed and got up so she could get out of bed. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I laid on the bed, put my earbuds in my ear, and played some music. I had my eyes closed as Demi Lovato's voice blared in my ear. When I opened my eyes I saw Ali standing at the dresser, I raised up and took the earbuds out my ears.

"Nice song you were listening to" Ali said smiling while brushing her hair.

I got off of the bed and walked over to her. She turned around and faced me.

"Can I have my kiss now?"

She nodded her head while smirking. I kissed her slowly and when I pulled back she was blushing. "What?" I asked while smiling at her.

"Nothing. I'm just...never mind."

"You're just what?"

"I'm happy that we're together."

I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me. "I'm happy we're together too, Ali" I kissed her forehead.

She smiled at me and turned around to face the mirror and finished brushing her hair. She looked at me through the mirror as I sat on the bed.

"So, I was thinking that we could go shopping today. We honestly need to go grocery shopping the most. I want to go back to the mall, but without Hanna." I said while laughing a little.

"Okay. " She put the brush down and walked into her closet and grabbed her shoes. "Where do you want to go first?" She asked while tying her shoelaces.

"Should we grocery shop first or go to the mall?"

"Umm... We should go to the mall first and then on the way home we could stop at the grocery store."

"Okay, sounds good. You're ready?" I got off of the bed as she nodded her head. She grabbed her keys and phone. I took the keys out her hand.

"Can I drive?"

"Are you sure?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm sure Ali." I smiled at her and walked out the room. "We can stop wherever you want so you can eat." I looked at her.

"OooH Chipotle." she smiled big.

"Alright." We walked out of the house and got into the car. I started the car and this time when I looked out of the window I didn't see broken glass. - It's getting better- I thought to myself. I took a quick breath before I drove off.

When I parked the car at the mall I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at her. "I don't see broken glass anymore or the headlights." I smiled at her.

She smiled at me. "That's good, Em. You don't freeze up whenever you look out of the window like you did before."

We got out of the car and walked into the mall.

***

-Ali's POV-