30.

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead.

(Do you want less sexual or keep it like this?)

Emily's POV

The sun was peeking through the curtains, causing me to wake up earlier than I had hoped. I take a deep breath and allow my eyes to adjust. My phone reads 7:43 am, and I have one missed text message.

Strange, who texts someone while they're on their honeymoon? I thought.

Congratulations, Emily. I wish you nothing but joy and a prosperous marriage. - Alexis.

We had not spoken to one another since we split ages ago. It was strange to see her name on my screen, but I appreciated her intent. She did not need to say anything, but I am glad that what she chose to say was nice and I took it as genuine.

I didn't text back though.

I put my phone down and glanced at the beautiful gowns that were carelessly thrown on the suite's floor. They were fairly pricey, I almost feel bad for how wrinkled they must have gotten laying on the ground in a pile like that.

Almost.

As I'm laying lost in thought, I feel a soft hand grip my naked hip. I turn around, laying on my stomach and holding myself by the elbows, to look at my beautiful wife.

"Good morning, Mrs. Fields." I say this just before giving her a sweet and slow kiss.

"Good morning to you, Mrs. Fields" she says with her eyes closed and a beautiful smile on her lips. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept great until the sun woke me."

"Then come here, cuddle with me until we can both fall back to sleep."

"That's tempting, babe. But I have to pee really badly." Ali laughs as I jump out of bed and hustle to the bathroom. Our honeymoon suite is almost too much; the bed is humungus, the sheets are thick and silky, the windows are elaborate and spotless, there's a TV and surround system. The bathroom is beautiful as well, as I step in the floor is warm. Ali must have set the floor warming system to turn on early this morning so we could avoid the cold toes. I stand in front of the mirror and evaluate my condition. My lips look bruised from kissing, my shoulders, thighs, and back have scratch marks. My hair is a knotted mess, and I look like the happiest person alive.

After brushing my teeth, I step out of the bathroom in a thick and fluffy robe. Ali is getting out of the bed and stretching, her perfect body in full view.

"Alison, you look...breathtaking."

She looks at me and a shy smile is spread across her face. The blush is creeping up her neck and ears like if I have never complimented her before.

"Thank you baby. I think we worked up quite the appetite after last night. Would you like to order room service?"

"Don't you want to explore the city at some point? Or are we going to be in this room for 2 weeks?"

"We have 2 weeks to enjoy the honeymoon. I'm not ready to be detached from your body just yet." Ali says as she slowly walks towards me. Her lips are an inch from mine before she turns and steps into the bathroom.

I giggle as I walk to the curtain that served as an alarm clock today. I pull the curtain aside, open the glass door, and step out into the patio. I lean over the railing and take a deep breath. Before I open my eyes, I recall a time when Alison and I were teenagers. We were in an empty classroom, we were supposed to be studying.