8.

-Ali's POV-

I stood up from the floor, walked into my bedroom and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. The first person that entered my mind was Emily, so I called her. After the third ring I was sent to voicemail. Aggravated, I threw the phone across the room. As I turned around, I looked at the bed and flashes of that night with Eric replayed in my head. It was meant to be just a one-night stand, Just something to make sure that I really want to be with Emily. After that night I tried to forget it even happened. I took every piece of linen that was on the bed and threw it away. I didn't need anything to remind me of that night anywhere near me, and now I have a HUGE reminder that I can't just throw away. Sighing, I walked over and picked my phone up off of the floor and texted Spencer.

-SOS. Let yourself in- I sat on the couch.

A few minutes later Spencer came running through the door.

"Ali!" She rushed over to me as she came around the corner and sat next to me.

"What's wrong, Ali?"

I looked at her at a loss for words right then. "I... You remember that night a few weeks ago? You, Hanna, Aria, and I?" I asked her

"Yeah, what about it?"

"After Hanna said the things she said, I didn't go straight home. I-I mean I went home but I didn't stay."

"Ali, take a breath and explain what you're trying to say more clearly." Spencer said as she looked at me.

I swallowed. "I came home and I started to really think about what Hanna said: About whether or not I love Emily, which I do. I really do love her . It was mostly about when she asked if I know if I want to be with a man or woman..." I looked at her

"Go on..." She said

"Um... I ended up going to a bar and I got drunk - like really drunk. While I was drinking I met this guy, Eric Lopez. He had eyes just like Emily..." I held my head down and ran my fingers through my hair. "We came back here and we sort of had sex."

"What do you mean 'sort of' Ali? You either did or you didn't." Spencer said while raising her voice a little.

"Okay, we had sex. But the whole time that we were.. You know... All I could think about was Emily."

Spencer put her hand up. "Okay, that was a little too much information. Did he at least use a condom, Ali?"

"Yes."

"Good." She sighed

"But it didn't work..." I looked at her

"What the hell do you mean it didn't work? Its job is to work."

"I'm..." I couldn't say the words so I got up from the couch, walked into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test. When I came back to the couch I showed Spencer the test.

"What does two lines mean?" She snatched the box away from hands and read it. She looked up at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Y-You're pregnant, Ali?" I nodded my head as tears ran down my cheek.

"Aww, shh its going to be okay." Spencer pulled me into her arms and hugged me.

"How is it gonna be okay, Spence?! I'm pregnant by a guy that I barely know and in love with a woman that doesn't love me anymore." I cried in her arms.

"Emily loves you, Ali. She's just going through some stuff. Then there's Alexis. I mean you kind of dropped a bomb on her. She's just in shock that you actually love her."

I pulled back from her. "You told me that I should tell her!" I yelled

"Yeah, I told you to tell her, but I didn't say anything about telling her at the party."