28.

Alis POV

I opened my eyes and looked over at Emily and smiled. I move her hair out of her face and kiss her cheek while running my hand down her back. She sighs in her sleep and nuzzles her face deeper into the pillow. I laugh a little before leaning down.

"Wake up baby." I whisper into her ear.

"I'm awake. If I opened my eyes you would have stopped rubbing my back." She said while smiling. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"So you just used me?" I said acting like I was hurt. She turned over and laid down on her back and looked at me.

"I love you." She said with an innocent look on her face.

"I know." I said as I got on top of her. I put my face in the crook of her neck. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"You're up early."

"I think i'm too excited to sleep." I said. I rose my head up and looked in her eyes. She smiled.

"Can you believe that we're getting married in less than 24 hours?"

"I know." I said while smiling big. "I can't wait to marry you." I said while kissing her neck.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon." She moved her hands down to my ass. When I gasped she laughed. I slapped her shoulder.

"Stop hitting me. I'm just saying it has been awhile."

"I wouldn't call a couple of weeks "awhile". We just been busy, with Honor.You have your own thing that you're always on the phone about." She nodded her head and stretched.

"That's true. Is she still asleep?" I looked over at the small tv monitor and nodded my head. She got off of the bed with me in her arms. I grabbed the baby monitor as she was walked into the bathroom and put me down. She turned around and started the shower. I sat the monitor on the counter just as she turned around and walked over to me.

"Lift your arms." I did as she said and she pulled the shirt from over my head. I gripped the bottom of hers and did the same. She pulled me into the shower with her.

"A quick shower Emily." I smirked at her.

"Yeah it'll be quick"

45 minutes later

I squealed as Emily picked me up and carried me into the living room. "Emily put me down!" She did the opposite by spinning me around.

"I'm gonna throw up." That seemed to make her stop. She put me down and grabbed my face.

"Are you okay?" I just smiled at her and nodded my head. She kissed the side of my head and walked toward Honor.

"Come on baby girl." She held her hands as she took small steps. Em was determined to teach her to walk. Pam kept telling her that she was going to walk whenever it was time. Em walked in front of her and let go her hands and sat on the floor a few feet away from her. Honor just stood there looking at Emily.

"Come here baby. Walk to mama." Honor looked at Emily before dropping to her knees and crawling over to her. When she reached her she clapped her hands while saying Yay. Emily tried her best not to look sad but was failing. She clapped her hands with Honor.

"Babe it's like what your mom said, she'll walk when she's ready."

"I know, it just feel like she's been crawling forever." I got off of the couch and walked over to them and reached for Honor. She put her arms up and I picked her up and kissed her all over her face. She giggled and reached for Emily. "Mama."