15.

-Ali's POV-

I stretched and reached to my side, the sheets were warm, but she wasn't next to me. I heard the shower running and sighed. She must have had another nightmare and I didn't wake in time to comfort her. She was probably having a cold shower while I was in dreamland.

That makes me feel like shit.

I got out of bed, remembering last night made me smile. I never thought of myself as much of an exhibitionist, but making Emily cum with our friends so close by was both weird and sexy... More sexy than anything else.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Spencer.

-Hey Ali, I have lots to do today so I'm heading out. Aria and Hanna are leaving too. Sleep well-

-Okay, Spence. Thanks for last night!- I texted back. I had one more message, this one from Hanna.

-Your couch is so uncomfortable. I'm going home, Aria's leaving too. -

-Sorry my couch wasn't enough for you. LOL, catch up to you guys later. -

I put my phone down and started towards the bathroom. As I opened the door, the cold from the shower hit me, -yup, nightmare- I thought.

I went to walk out of the bathroom, but something told me she would appreciate some company. I pulled my shirt over my head, then pulled my panties down my legs. Emily had her back to the shower door, she had her eyes closed and was letting the cold water run down her back and shoulder.

I pulled open the door and Emily's eyes shot open as she froze. I stepped inside and smiled at her. I leaned in and kissed her, letting the cold water hit me too. Her nipples were hard and firm from the cold water but she wasn't shivering.

Not yet, anyways.

"Ali..." she started, I put my finger to her mouth to shush her.

"Good morning, beautiful" I said, and she blushed. I reached toward her and she froze again, but I reached past her to the shower dial and turned it to the H.

If I was going to get freaky, there was no way I could perform at my best while freezing cold.

I looked over at Emily again as the water started to warm up, her eyes were glued on me. I smiled at her.

"Would you like to touch me, Emily?" I asked in my sweetest voice. That took her out of her daze. She smiled at me and reached for my waist. She grabbed her soaped loofa and started to lather me.

While it was sweet, it wasn't what I had planned. She lathered my stomach, paying it extra attention, probably thinking of the life inside of it. She makes me fall in love a little more everyday with little things like this.

She then started to work each breast, seeming mesmerized. The feel of the rough material across my nipples made me throw my head back and grunt. This made Em wrap one arm around my waist and the other, which was holding the loofa, trailed down to between my legs.

Emily grabbed my nipple in her mouth while teasing my clit with rough circles. The pressure felt amazing as the water finally became the perfect temperature.

"Emily,"

"Alison..."

"Put a finger inside of me." Her smile became wide as she dropped the loofa and started to rub circles around my clit. She was teasing me and that surely wasn't fair. She finally dipped inside and started to massage me the way she knew I liked it. I held my head so that our foreheads would touch as I started to massage and tease her nipples.