48.

I laid back on the couch, trying to catch my breath while Ali kissed my neck over and over.

"That was..." She breathed out.

"Amazing." I finished the sentence for her. "We haven't done that in awhile." I rubbed my hand down her back.

"I know. We got this new clothing line coming up and I'm doing most of the work from home so I can rest with the pregnancy. Well, so I could put your nerves at ease." She laughed a little.

"Hush. I was the same way when you were pregnant with Honor." She raised her head and looked at me with a pout on her face.

"You left me for two weeks."

"To help with a house... This house...I made it back before she was born though."

"Like 8 hours before." She laughed and laid her head back on my chest. We fell into a comfortable silence. Ali was as close to me as her belly would allow. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes and started to fall asleep when Ali's phone starting ringing.

"Babe, hand me my phone please." She mumbled. I reached over to get the phone off the table and handed it to her.

"Hey mom... No we don't mind, she can stay the night. Okay, tell her we'll call her later. Love you too. Tell Honor we love her." She put the phone in the armrest and snuggled back up to me.

"Let me guess, she wanted to stay the night."

"They wanted to spend some time with her before they went on vacation."

"Oh okay."

"Want to go lie in bed?" She asked as she put her hands in my shirt. I chuckled a little.

"You ask that when you start to get comfortable? We could stay on the couch for awhile. Unless you're uncomfortable. Then we could..." I was about to get up when Ali held me down, making me lay back down. She put her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm comfortable right here." She kissed my neck softly before sighing.

"I love you Als" I felt her smile against my neck before she spoke.

"I love you too baby." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...

"Ali...Ali" I felt someone shake my shoulders. When I opened my eyes I was looking up at Spencer.

"Spence, what are you doing here? Is everything okay?" I asked as I was getting into a sitting position. I looked down at Emily and she was still asleep.

"Everything is fine. I came to check on you two. I tried calling but the phone kept going to voicemail."

"Sorry, I think I set it to vibrate before we fell asleep."

"Oh okay. I bought some food over for you, Emily and Honor." I smiled.

"Honor is at my parents. They wanted to spend some time with her before they went on their trip, but thank you so much for bringing food over. I really didn't feel like cooking today." Emily jumped in her sleep and I looked down at her. I put my hand on her cheek. "She has nightmares sometime. I think it's about getting shot. She haven't told me yet."

"I don't think she wants you to blame yourself like you did when she was in the coma."

"But I do blame myself." Spencer just looked at me with a sad look on her face. I sighed and got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Why do you blame yourself Ali?"

"Because I'm the reason she was at the bar. If I would've just not had my head in my ass I would've seen that she was telling me the truth. I would've never treated her the way I did. God, it was like we were in high school again. The look on her face when I said the things I said to her..." I closed my eyes and shook my head. I felt Spencer put her hand in mine.

"You didn't mean those things. You were upset. We say a lot of things we don't mean when we're upset. Ali, you should talk to her about what you're feeling.You two are married. Communication is key. Don't suppress it, because it could hurt you and cause stress to Avery and I know you don't want that." I quickly shook my head.

"No, I don't want anything to happen to him." I put my hand on my stomach. "I'm going to talk to her. I don't know how she's going to react though."

"She loves you Ali. She's in love with you. You guys can get through this." She looked at her watch. "Let me get going. Call me if you need anything."

"I will. Thanks for the food again."

"You're welcome. I'm always going to bring food. Tell Em I said 'Hey'. I'll lock up on my way out."

"I will. Thanks." I washed my hands and took two plates out of the cabinet and put some of the food, which was baked chicken, mac and cheese, green beans and rolls. When I was done making the plates. I walked into the living room and started waking Emily up.

"Babe..." I rubbed my hand in her hair and smiled when she opened her eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"I'm fine. Are you hungry? Spencer bought us some food."

"Yes, I'm starving." She said as she raised up. I shook my head.

"I don't know how you and Honor can eat that much." All she did was shrug her shoulders and grabbed my hand and walked toward the kitchen. After she washed her hands we sat down at the table and said grace before we began eating.

"Mmm this is good."

"Em, earlier it seemed like you were having a nightmare..." She stopped chewing and looked at me. "You've been having them for awhile. Can you tell me what they're about?"