45.

Ali's POV

I jolted awake and sighed as I blinked to focus my eyes. I hear Emily lightly snoring next to me. I really don't want to wake her but it's the only way off of the couch. I reach up and lightly rubbed my thumb on her cheek repeatedly.

"Em." No change. "Em, wake up." I said a little louder as I tapped her cheek.

"Ali, baby stop." She whined out. I laughed a little.

"I would but I really need to use the bathroom." She barely opened her eyes and looked at me. She moved her arm from around my waist and got up off of the couch.

"I'm sorry baby." She says as I get up from my position.

"It's okay." I put my hand in her cheek. "Lay back down. I'll be out in a minute." She stretched a little before sitting on the couch. I go into the bathroom and handle my business before washing my hands and walking out. On the way back into the living room, I grabbed a blanket from the hall closet.

"Why are you just sitting there?" I ask Emily as I walk back into the living room to find her still sitting on the couch.

"I didn't want to to fall back asleep without you." She stood up.

"Awe baby!" I gushed and walked up to her and gently kissed her lips.

"Ready to go back to sleep?" Emily asked as she yawned. I nodded my head yes.

"How about I sleep on the outside this time? That way I won't have to wake you up when your son is resting on my bladder." She smiled and put her hand on my stomach.

"He knew his mommy was comfortable." She laughed before laying down and reaching for me. I threw the blanket at her and laid down in front of her, facing her.

"That's putting it lightly. It literally felt like he was kicking my bladder. She laughed a little.

"I love you. You know that?" I smiled big before kissing her. She pulled me closer to her, well as close as my belly would allow, before kissing my cheek. She then started to kiss my neck. When she raised her head and looked into my eyes I could tell at that point sleep was that last thing on either of our minds.

...

My eyes popped open when I heard my phone ringing. I reached for it on the table by the couch and answered.

"Hello."

"You two are still asleep?" I heard Spencer say.

"Yes, it's still morning." I heard her laugh before speaking.

"Ali, it's 1:30 in the afternoon."

"What?!" I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the time. Sure enough, it was. "Wow, we really were tired."

"Someone wants to talk to you. I'm going to put you on facetime so make sure you're decent." I rolled my eyes but put my shirt on before answering Spencer's facetime. The first thing I saw was Honor's big smile.

"Hi baby." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Hi mommy."

"Were you a good girl for Aunt Spencer and and Uncle Toby?"

She nodded her head. "Yes. Uncle Toby got me ice cream yesterday Mommy." I gasped.

"He did?"

"Yup after we left the big place.

"The museum sweetie." I heard Spencer say in the background.

"Did you hear auntie Spencer mommy?"